Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Hawaii! Roommates?

Hello,

I am planning to move to Hawaii soon. For a year or two to try it out. I am 25, male, working professional. I can work from the phone which is allowing for this move.

I really want to live on the water. I have not chosen an island yet, I am really looking to see and HEAR the ocean (I love that sound at nights).

I am finding that your options are much more open if you get a two bedroom rather than a single. It is much more affordable and the locations appear to be much better.

If anyone is interested in finding a place together, or you know of someone who is laidback and drama free, please let me know!

I have also read a few horror stories, or negative posts. Can I ask questions here on the same post as I go?

Thanks everyone.

Scott

Re: Moving to Hawaii! Roommates?

Welcome to HT. I am sure someone will come along that can assist you.

Enjoy your stay here.
    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Comment

I've got a room in a sweet 3-bedroom house on Pacific Heights just out of downtown. Not far from the beach (too far to hear it, though) and it has a killer view. If you seem like a good fit and have the rent and deposit, it's yours. PM me for more info.
      Don't be mean,
      try to help.

Comment

dang jdub... that''s a very Aloha like thing to do...right on dude!

Wish you were available about 10 years ago when I was in college!

Comment

Working...
        X