Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, Afternoon, or Evening?

[changes work schedule so I'm free in the mornings]

IMO, I think the morning threads/posts are the more interesting ones. Most of ya posters are wide awake and good for interesting discussions. Afternoon, it's meh. Evening=about 6 or7 of the same people posting responses to each other on the same threads.

What's your favorite time of day for HT?
    Morning (12 AM-11:59 AM)
    42.86%
    Afternoon (12 PM-5:59 PM)
    0.00%
    Evening (6:00 PM-11:59 PM)
    28.57%
    HT=my life
    28.57%
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Morning, Afternoon, or Evening?

Stupid.... this place is Universall...what is time?

Don't you realize you have us Martians checking in!

Comment

Sometimes I am HT in the mornings if I don't get call in to work but if I am working I am usually on HT in the late afternoon.
      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

I like logging on to see what happened through the night. The daytime just lulls on HT for the most part. I've been in some lively evening discussions, but I'm home with the kids so I can't devote that much time to it. But it's always good to wake up and see what I can contribute.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

You talking HT-HT (Hawai`i Time HawaiiThreads)? Early morning, I generally get to see what everybody was posting about the previous afternoon/evening in the Islands, so my comments can be "late" in the discussion - yet "earlier" than most posters of the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            You talking HT-HT (Hawai`i Time HawaiiThreads)? Early morning, I generally get to see what everybody was posting about the previous afternoon/evening in the Islands, so my comments can be "late" in the discussion - yet "earlier" than most posters of the next day.

My bad, I meant HST-HT. I feel like a hypocrite 'cause I don't like self-centered people, but I was being Hawaii-centric.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post

My bad, I meant HST-HT. I feel like a hypocrite 'cause I don't like self-centered people, but I was being Hawaii-centric.
              Damn you for being Hawai`i-centric on a Hawai`i-centric forum!!

It's true though, I usually check in the morning first, which is something like 5AM for you guys... and you guys keep on posting on through 3-4AM for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                IMO, I think the morning threads/posts are the more interesting ones. Most of ya posters are wide awake and good for interesting discussions. Afternoon, it's meh. Evening=about 6 or7 of the same people posting responses to each other on the same threads.
                The best part of your posting was that it was posted at 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKona View Post
                  The best part of your posting was that it was posted at 10:55 PM.
                  I love irony!

flickr

Comment

Don't sleep...

Comment

Right now I'm like 5 hours ahead of Hawaii.....if I'm not working I go in the mornings to check out the different posts from the day before. But usually I find that the afternoons there's a bunch more posts! So the best time for me to be here on HT is whenever I can!
                      Lovena

Comment

I usually go here in the evenings because I don't have homework. I occasionally go here in the afternoon too, on light weekends or vacation when I'm not doing anything else.
                        'Alika

Comment

Working...
                        X