• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMEDIANS and PROMOTERS! "Wheels On A Roll 2007"

An opportunity for one of our own!
    --

"Wheels On A Roll 2007"

VH1's Dice Undisputed cast member Michael "Wheels" Parise wants to bring "Wheels On A Roll 2007" comedy tour to Hawaii!

Wheels' Production announced recently it's putting together a national comedy tour called "Wheels On A Roll 2007". VH1's "Dice Undisputed" cast member and co-star, Michael "Wheels" Parise will be bringing his cast mates and other comedians to perform in a city near you.

Wheels is giving local deserving comedians in each town a chance at their "break" at being his opening act. It is the same opportunity he received more than 20 years ago from Andrew "Dice" Clay.

"I was just trying to be seen," remembers Wheels. "Dice took me from performing in a room of 80 people to 6,000 people, overnight. It was only supposed to [be] a one-time thing, and it turned into a national tour. It is a great feeling on both ends."

Local comedy club owners can refer a local comedian they feel are strong enough to perform for a crowd prepared to see Wheels.

"My crowd is rough and tough, they will get the hecklers," says Wheels. "It will be like throwing them into the shark tank- sink or swim."

Comedy club booking managers interested in having "Wheels On A Roll 2007" at your venue or who would like to refer a comedian, can visit www.wheelslive.com or call (818) 915-9274.

Dates of tour are: TBD

About Wheels:

Wheels is owner and founder of Wheels Production company. He has been in the comedy business for over 20 years. He started touring with best friend Andrew "Dice" Clay in 1990 and has headlined some of the biggest comedy venues from World Famous Comedy Store in Los Angeles to A rooms throughout the country. .

Most Recently Wheels has been Co-staring on VH1's new reality show called "Dice Undisputed", starring in all 7 episodes. He has appeared in over 15 movies and 70 TV shows.
    [FONT=Arial]DKY Image
    PR Creative Production
    DKYImage@hawaii.rr.com
    [FONT]
Working...
X