Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know a good dog groomer

Aloha Everyone:

John here in Aiea...don't post much but read everything...moved here from Boston almost one year ago..best thing I ever did..I have a question, I recently got a small puppy and I have looking for a good caring groomer, perhaps one that I can watch them trim my puppy....anyone know one and willing to share!!!

Thanks everyone!

Re: Does anyone know a good dog groomer

Originally posted by buzz View Post
    Aloha Everyone:

John here in Aiea...don't post much but read everything...moved here from Boston almost one year ago..best thing I ever did..I have a question, I recently got a small puppy and I have looking for a good caring groomer, perhaps one that I can watch them trim my puppy....anyone know one and willing to share!!!

Thanks everyone!

there's a groomer by the VCA in the same mini shopping center as Times, Cattle Company. i forgot what they are called though.

Comment

They closed a few months ago.....I am looking for one that someone can recommend.....

Comment

They are a bit out of your way, but I really like Classy Clippin' (671-6883) in the Waipio area. If you go up to Costco, then it is just a minute away from there. I don't take our dogs, but I do take a very skittish part Persian cat and they are so good with her. I see lots of dogs there and everyone seems very satisfied. They even sent Isa (the cat) home with a treat bag at Halloween!

Comment

Working...
        X