Restaurant Week Hawai'i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant Week Hawai'i

For those of you who like to dine out, help support the Culinary Institute of Hawaii during Restaurant Week Hawai'i simply by eating out at one of the restaurant sponsors! There will be great deals, promotions, free menu items and more. Click here for more information or keep reading...

Dine out for a good cause! From fine dining to casual dining to quick service and fast food, more than 35 Hawaii restaurants will participate in Restaurant Week Hawai`i, from November 16 to 22, 2008. The weeklong celebration will feature special menu items, promotions and discounts, as a benefit for the Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Diamond Head.

Among the participating restaurant sponsors:

American:
    • 12th Avenue Grill
    • Don Ho’s Island Grill
    • Murphy’s Bar and Grill
    • Paradiso Seafood & Grille
    • Ruby Tuesday
    • Tacone Flavor Grill

Chinese:
    • Beijing Chinese Seafood Restaurant
    • PF Changs Waikiki

Eurasian:
    • Chai’s Island Bistro
    • Hiroshi Eurasian Tapas
    • JJ Bistro and French Pastry
    • Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar

Family Dining:
    • Big City Diner
    • Oceanarium Restaurant
    • Pearl Country Club Restaurant
    • Wailana Coffee House
    • Zippy’s Restaurants

French Continental:
    • Le Bistro
    • Michel’s at the Colony Surf

Hawaii Regional Cuisine:
    • Alan Wong’s Restaurant
    • Neptune’s Garden Restaurant
    • Ola at Turtle Bay
    • Orchids at Halekulani
    • Roy’s Restaurants

Italian:
    • Villa Paradiso

Japanese:
    • Nobu Waikiki
    • Okonomiyaki Chibo Restaurant
    • Restaurant Suntory
    • Yanagi Sushi

Mediterranean
    • Vino

Mexican:
    • Maui Tacos
    • Senor Frog’s Restaurant & Bar

Other:
    • Aloha Salads
    • Diamond Head Market and Grill
    • Side Street Inn

Pacific Rim:
    • Doraku Sushi
    • Tiki’s Grill & Bar

Seafood:
    • Poke Stop

Steakhouse:
    • d.k. Steakhouse

For the complete list of participating restaurants and their respective offers, visit www.restaurantweekhawaii.com. For businesses that would like to support Restaurant Week Hawai`i but have missed the sponsorship deadline, there are other creative opportunities for participation. For example, local marketing firm Core Group One will reimburse its employees for dining at participating restaurants during the week.

Restaurant Week Hawai`i corporate sponsors include American Express TRS Co. Inc., Better Brands, Core Group One, D. Otani Produce, HFM FoodService, Hawaii Coffee Company, Hawaii Pizza Hut / Taco Bell, Keoki Brewing Company, King Food Service, Maui Brewing Company, Meadow Gold Dairies, Mehana Brewing Company, Paradise Beverages, Royal Hawaiian Center, Southern Wine & Spirits, Table Talk, Tamura’s Market and Y. Hata & Co., Ltd.

The Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Diamond Head has a vision to build a world-class institute that sets a new standard for culinary education; creates a strong and viable workforce for Hawai`i’s future; blends state-of-the art technology with cuisines from the east and west;
 and changes lives of students who dream. Restaurant Week Hawai`i will support this vision. For more information about Restaurant Week Hawai`i, visit www.restaurantweekhawaii.com or contact Culinary Institute of the Pacific Director Conrad Nonaka at conradn@hawaii.edu.
    Not likely
    37.50%
    Small chance
    25.00%
    Neutral
    0.00%
    Likely
    12.50%
    Highly likely
    25.00%
Working...
X