Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunset On The Beach Waikiki, This Saturday (12/20/08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset On The Beach Waikiki, This Saturday (12/20/08)

My band Sunset is playing this Saturday for possibly the last Sunset On The Beach in Waikiki. Our band plays a blend of local style jams, mixed with a bit of rock guitars, and some or our favorite covers.

We go on around 5:30 and play for an hour. Not sure if there's any other bands playing, but it should be a fun night. We'll be tossing out autographed Sunset T-Shirts, and I'll also be tossing out some customized guitar picks with our band logo and my name, so sit close to the stage because I throw like a girl LOL

Hope to see you there,

Chris
    www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Re: Sunset On The Beach Waikiki, This Saturday (12/20/08)

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
    My band Sunset is playing this Saturday for possibly the last Sunset On The Beach in Waikiki. Our band plays a blend of local style jams, mixed with a bit of rock guitars, and some or our favorite covers.

We go on around 5:30 and play for an hour. Not sure if there's any other bands playing, but it should be a fun night. We'll be tossing out autographed Sunset T-Shirts, and I'll also be tossing out some customized guitar picks with our band logo and my name, so sit close to the stage because I throw like a girl LOL

Hope to see you there,

Chris
    Hope there's no rain that night!

Comment

I dont think a "wet t-shirt' night would be a bad thing
      www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

Sad to hear that this might be the final Sunset on the Beach weekend. Is it due to lack of sponsors?
        Oh wait, I recall this now:
        http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...811070369/1001

I hope to make it down. I have many a fond memory of Sunset On The Beaches past.

Haven't seen "We Are Marshall," either. I believe that's the movie on Sat. (And Sun. is Kung Fu Panda).
        Last edited by AbsolutChaos; December 19, 2008, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X