Susie Misajon, any contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susie Misajon, any contact?

I haven't heard from Susie since Barry died. Shortly before I sent her some seeds (Bird of Paradise) and I never even heard if she got them.

I sent several private messages, but now her queue is full! I'm a little worried. I think I got a phone #... but finding it is another thing.

At this point I'm merely very concerned (that's a oxymoron) - no need to call out interpol, yet. I just hope she's OK.

Ka`onohi
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Re: Susie Misajon, any contact?

i think she is dealing with not having access to a computer on a regular basis. I'm in touch with her on FaceBook and she recently said that her son was leaving and taking his computer with him.

hope this helps
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      i think she is dealing with not having access to a computer on a regular basis. I'm in touch with her on FaceBook and she recently said that her son was leaving and taking his computer with him.

hope this helps
      I'm not on facebook, can you send her my love?

I never heard if my seeds made it to her, I guess causewe were all upset about Barry.

K
      ~ ~

Comment

will do! she checks in about every week-10 days or so.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Just clipped from her facebook page (it's fairly generic, so I believe I'm not violating anyone's sense of propriety):

Susie Misajon: I want my computer! I want my family and friends! I want my Internet! I miss you all. Love, Susie [9 hours ago]
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
            Just clipped from her facebook page (it's fairly generic, so I believe I'm not violating anyone's sense of propriety):

Susie Misajon: I want my computer! I want my family and friends! I want my Internet! I miss you all. Love, Susie [9 hours ago]
            Thanks much. Glad she's OK.
            ~ ~

Comment

same thing 13-hours ago

I want my computer! I want my family and friends! I want my Internet! I miss you all. Love, Susie13 hours ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8)
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Susie has surfaced again! She still has no access to computer or internet but says her garden is growing very well. She made a posting on FaceBook this morning.
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Here's another update from our friend Susie:

"Another ten kikos. Dunno why. Skinny butt, exhaustion, black fingernails, filthy cracked feet from gardening, sunburned face and arms. I am a victim of my own success...everything I plant takes off and grows (yes, even the artichokes did, eventually) and I am in a panic to keep up with it all. Anyone want salad babies or broccoli to transplant?"

apparently her garden is quite successful and plentiful!
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                  X