Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha

My name is Mary. I live in Nebraska. I am a 24 year old college student. I have a physical disability called Cerebral Palsy. I've had it since birth. I am blessed everyday that I can walk, talk, and do so much more while living with this disability. Having this disability has NEVER and WILL NEVER stop me from achieving my dreams! I have a twin sister. We have a close relationship. I am actually a triplet, but my younger sister passed away at six days old. I also had a brother, but he sadly passed away three years ago. I miss him dearly and think of him often. I think of my sister often too. This is a unique way to put it, I have two siblings in Heaven and one on Earth. I still live with my parents, but hope to one day spread my wings and fly!

Re: Aloha

Aloha Mary and welcome to HawaiiThreads. You have two angels watching over you and your surviving sister.
    Send POI

Comment

I want to make friends with people from Hawaii

I think it would be cool to e-mail and chat with people from Hawaii. I would like get to know people from this board who live in Hawaii, as well as other places. I dream about Hawaii nonstop! So feel free to PM me, IM me, or
      e-mail me.

Comment

Working...
      X