Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's quiz

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/80s_quiz.asp

This quiz is fun, I got 69...I forgot what my rank was.
    La'akea

Re: 80's quiz

Thanks for the link. I'm home sick today, so I really appreciate the distraction.
    I am not a fan of Flash sites, but this one was actually quite well-made. The only gripe I have is that there were errors not only in spelling and punctuation, but in the way questions were worded.

Examples:
    • On what date did the wall come down?

The given multiple choices are all YEARS, not DATES.

• What TV show's theme began with the words "Believe it or not..."

The theme actually begins with "Look at what's hap'nin' to me..."

The quiz was much too television-heavy for my tastes--I would have liked a little more music, a little more news, and a little more about fads.

For the record, I scored a disappointing 78--"Brat Packian."
    Last edited by scrivener; September 21, 2004, 09:01 AM. Reason: wogga wogga oop
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

You know the 80's was a total blur for me. I tell you being in your 20's in the 80's was DA BEST!!

Decadence ruled then! Jobs were aplenty, credit flowed like water, and Reagan pissed off the Soviets into oblivion.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Hey, there's a misleading question in that quiz!

Wasn't Jamie Lee Curtis's character in A Fish Called Wanda named Wanda, too?

Comment

I got a 61, "Knight Rider." It suggests, "No so good…Maybe you should play a little more Pac-Man?" I agree, the typos and vague questions were distracting.

The potpourri section was the most interesting and where I did best, but it was the shortest. Definitely too much TV for my tastes. There was more to the 80s, dammit, I know it. (Wasn't there?)

Comment

Working...
          X