all inclusive hotels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all inclusive hotels?

Hi everyone, I am looking to take a vacation in Hawaii, preferrably Oahu, but would like to stay at an all inclusive resort where food, drinks and maybe some activities are included. I would go to one of the other islands but would like to stay in Oahu because I really want to go to the zoo there. Can anybody help me out with any places that you know of that include these things? I have looked all over the internet and can't find anything and don't really want to go to a travel agent yet because in my experience, the ones here are salespeople and don't have your agenda at heart. THanks for any help I can get!! Shannon

Re: all inclusive hotels?

Originally posted by shannonryan9
    Hi everyone, I am looking to take a vacation in Hawaii, preferrably Oahu, but would like to stay at an all inclusive resort where food, drinks and maybe some activities are included. I would go to one of the other islands but would like to stay in Oahu because I really want to go to the zoo there. Can anybody help me out with any places that you know of that include these things? I have looked all over the internet and can't find anything and don't really want to go to a travel agent yet because in my experience, the ones here are salespeople and don't have your agenda at heart. THanks for any help I can get!! Shannon
    This might get a laugh by some but i just came from there and by *making do* with a 44.50 a night room which my brother shared with me, was able to get by with less all around. Depends on how you really wanna do it up. We gave a little over 400 each RT to get there, he paid for the rental car thru Dollar.com (they upgraded us to a convertible!) at 243 something and i gave the 247 for the room (room and car for 5 days/nights) and then our spending money was as we liked it. I was more than happy with all i did and saw and so forth mostly in part to being so happy to be back after 23 long years!

If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

Re: all inclusive hotels?

Originally posted by shannonryan9
      Hi Shannon, I am a travel agent, living in Hawaii...And I do take my clients agenda at heart The only all inclusive hotel in Hawaii is Kona Village Resort on the Big Island. Outstanding ! Send me a message if interested. Mahalo.

Comment

Working...
      X