What should visitors do in 4 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should visitors do in 4 days?

I need some suggestions for what visitors should do when they arrive here in Hawaii.

The Honolulu Police Department's Law Enforcement Explorers Program is setting up a "Hawaii challenge" next summer, and besides the competitions and other Law Enforcement Events we'll be planning, what should visitors do?

The trick is, that we're on a very tight budget, and if possible, the places we should visit should be free or have a huge group discount, since we're with the Police. We're expecting about 300 people (the explorers and their advisors) and not to mention, us "locals" to help them.

Anyone got any suggestions?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: What should visitors do in 4 days?

Sit on the beach in the daytime (never mind all that stuff about skin cancer), go out and listen to Hawaiian music in the evenings. Plenty of options in Waikiki alone ... check the "Honolulu Weekly" listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert
      Sit on the beach in the daytime (never mind all that stuff about skin cancer), go out and listen to Hawaiian music in the evenings. Plenty of options in Waikiki alone ... check the "Honolulu Weekly" listings.
      They can do it after the time with us.

What I mean, is that we need some places to bring them that has discounted rates for either large groups, or "special interest groups".
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

When it comes to free, yet unforgettable, I always recommend the Arizona Memorial. I'm not sure if they have special programs for groups (their website doesn't mention any), but I'm sure you can call for answers. My only suggestion, if you go, is to go early. By mid-morning they're handing out tickets for late afternoon!

Comment

Working...
        X