Clinical trial participants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinical trial participants

Anyone want to earn a potential $950 for participating in a three-month clinical trial? No pain, very little effort, but some qualifications.
    • Must live in Honolulu
    • Must be female
    • Must be haole (already have necessary quota of other ethnicities)
    • Must not be on HRT
    • Must not be taking prescription eye drops
    • If a contact lens wearer, must discontinue for duration of study

And one or two more qualifications that are a little more personal.

If interested, please e-mail me (click on the Linkmeister name...you'll see an option to mail)
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Re: Clinical trial participants

Originally posted by Linkmeister
    Anyone want to earn a potential $950 for participating in a three-month clinical trial? No pain, very little effort, but some qualifications.
    • Must live in Honolulu
    • Must be female
    • Must be haole (already have necessary quota of other ethnicities)
    • Must not be on HRT
    • Must not be taking prescription eye drops
    • If a contact lens wearer, must discontinue for duration of study

And one or two more qualifications that are a little more personal.
    If interested, please e-mail me (click on the Linkmeister name...you'll see an option to mail)
    I answered the questions...yes,yes,no,WAT'S HRT,I take everything else except RX eye drops, and I am a glass wearer! Now, tell me, pretty please what the other two questions that can be more personal?

Scene: Wait, wait. I can't see...where's my glasses? I must be getting better, a bit Kolohe this morning!
    I want to know, I want to know! Pretty Please!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      I answered the questions...yes,yes,no,WAT'S HRT,I take everything else except RX eye drops, and I am a glass wearer! Now, tell me, pretty please what the other two questions that can be more personal?
      Hui Aunty:
      "HRT" is hormone replacement therapy, and that's usually given to ease the symptoms from menopause.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Miulang's got it in one. It typically includes estrogen, which is why it disqualifies you from the trials.
        http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Miulang's got it in one. It typically includes estrogen, which is why it disqualifies you from the trials.
          I don't take ESTROGEN! Infact, last time I went to bathroom I had to change da pad. Talk about having a double whammy, and someone saying I take a particular medication! Auwe! No moa fun with you...too serious no good. You go nuts, like me! Now you wouldn't want that, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            In fact, last time I went to bathroom I had to
            WHOA... waaaaaaay too much information, thank you!
            I'm sure we all wish you all the best with your health problems, but perhaps this is not the appropriate forum for all the personal details? Just a thought.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
              WHOA... waaaaaaay too much information, thank you!
              I'm sure we all wish you all the best with your health problems, but perhaps this is not the appropriate forum for all the personal details? Just a thought.
              The word "EXCUSE ME" is not needed here Mz. Proper. As for all the information I dish out be it anywhere on the Internet...it's TRUE as well as any other place. I, unlike others have to hide behind some phoney OKOLE name. My whole life is on the Internet...take a look, you may learn how to be humble, cry, feel, laugh, etc. instead of being on your high nose level as well as a FAKE! Now, that's too much information! Uhh?

As far as putting yourself in a catagory of people here wishing me well. I don't want it from you, a cynical whateva's! OH! God bless you and your family. GOD BLESS AMERICA! In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray.

Truth will set you FREE!
              I don't take "Estrogen" like you, Dear! As for the requirements...I was just having fun and inquiring...inquiring minds just wants to know!
              Last edited by 1stwahine; February 19, 2005, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X