Places for rent site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places for rent site?

Where could i find places on Oahu for rent? A site that is kept moving in the sense of current updates. Mahalo!
    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Re: Places for rent site?

I always recommend Rentals Illustrated, whose print companion was how I found my first apartment in Waikiki -- before they had a website. Good selection, and photos. We ended up staying with the same realtor for almost eight years and through five apartments.

Of course, you can always hit the Honolulu Star-Bulletin and the Honolulu Advertiser's online classifieds.

Comment

Try this one too:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/

Good luck!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Thanks for the sites! I never knew..........wow, those amounts JUST to live on a beautiful island..........*low whistle*

Comment

Think that's something? Take a look at what you'd pay to buy.

Comment

I tell ya what - when I first started researching relocation, I never figured the housing prices would rival what we have here in San Francisco...but I was obviously wrong. Condo prices seem cheaper than here, but rentals and single family home prices are just about the same. That was a wake-up call for sure.
            Greg

Comment

Oh, lol, i just want the ole Sullivan Estate out there overlooking North Shore. Thats all. LMBO.........7Million..........when i get rich!!!

Comment

Working...
              X