Dell Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Customer Service

If you own a Dell desktop or laptop, don't be surprised if the next time you call customer service that you get help from someone in India. Dell announced that they have opened a third call center in India to handle customer service calls from the US.

"Hello, can you tell me what the weather is like in Bangalore?"

And you wonder why our GDP is in the toilet. We're outsourcing everything but our bodies overseas!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: Dell Customer Service

very true...also, they just opened a 500-750 personnel customer service call centre office here in edmonton. i suppose some calls will be directed to here as well. i hear this call centre services NA and other nations outside the continent.
    There is not a day I do not dream about The Islands...

Comment

Re: Dell Customer Service

I love the customer service personnel's adopted Western names. One day when I have to call (again) I'll try speaking in an obviously fake indian accent just to throw them off. "Yes my Lama pissed on my Inspirion laptop, how do you fix this problem?"

I'm glad there's a Canadian call center now...now for the Canadian joke: What's the difference between a Canadian and a Canoe (yeah I know I posted this one before): Canoes tip!
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
      X