Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting kauai tues.

Hi,
    I'm headed to Kauai for the first time with my parents who have vacationed there yearly for the past six years.
    Since they are pretty familiar with the island, they have a pretty set schedule of our activities. (helicopter ride, luaus, hanging gardens, coffee tour, etc.) I do get two free days with nothing planned, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Were staying at kauai coast at the beach boy(i think thats the name).

Thanks
    mrbreak

Re: visiting kauai tues.

Originally posted by mrbreak
    they have a pretty set schedule of our activities. (helicopter ride, luaus, hanging gardens, coffee tour, etc.) I do get two free days with nothing planned, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.
    It sounds like they've got a whirlwind of activities planned. The biggest mistake most tourists make is not allowing time to REST AND RELAX. Too many activities and you'll be totally exhausted by the time you head for home. So for your two spare days, just kick back on a beach and swim, read a book, and take a nap.
    Try to soak up the beauty of the island and a taste of the culture.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: visiting kauai tues.

Go to Polihale or the blue pool "queen's bath " in Princeville. Half the fun is finding these places
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Working...
      X