Like Hawaiian Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Hawaiian Music?

If you love Hawaii like my family does, especially Kauai. I highly recommend this brand new CD called "Na Mele O Kauai" The best songs of Kauai by Norman Kaa'wa Solomon. This CD transported me back to the island I love! It is a must have.
    www.songsoftheislandsmusic.com

Visiting Kauai in August?

FYI Kauai Friends:

KKCR proudly presents the 1st Kaua’i All Star Concert and celebration to honor GRAMMY AWARD winning musicians Bryan Kessler and Kauai’s own Ken Emerson. It's Saturday night August 6th at the Radisson Kaua’i Beach Resort at 7:30 pm for a fantastic night of Hawaiian music and special surprises.

Also playing is Kauai’s own Cindy Combs, Norman Ka’awa Solomon, and special surprise guests. Tickets are only $10 advance,and $15 at the door, if available due to limited seating. KKCR suggests you get your tickets well in advance as the Kaua’i celebration is sure to be sold out.

This is a benefit for KKCR and tickets are available in advance at Scotty’s Music, Kalaheo, Progressive Expressions in Koloa, Bounty Music Kapaa, Hula Girl Vintage Clothing, Kapaa, Paradise Music Store, Princeville Shopping Center, Paradise Music Store Coconut Market Place Kapaa, Hanalei Video & Music, Hanalei, Kilauea Farmers Market Store, Kilauea, and Jack Wada Electronics in the Lihue Industrial Park.

Don't miss the 1st Kauai All Star Concert…. Support Kauai, Support Hawaiian Music, and support KKCR-FM. For information please call KKCR 826-7774

Comment

Like Hawaiian Music?

FYI Kauai Friends! Check this out for sure!!

KKCR proudly presents the 1st Kaua’i All Star Concert and celebration to honor GRAMMY AWARD winning musicians Bryan Kessler and Kauai’s own Ken Emerson. It's Saturday night August 6th at the Radisson Kaua’i Beach Resort at 7:30 pm for a fantastic night of Hawaiian music and special surprises.

Also playing is Kauai’s own Cindy Combs, Norman Ka’awa Solomon, and special surprise guests. Tickets are only $10 advance,and $15 at the door, if available due to limited seating. KKCR suggests you get your tickets well in advance as the Kaua’i celebration is sure to be sold out.

This is a benefit for KKCR and tickets are available in advance at Scotty’s Music, Kalaheo, Progressive Expressions in Koloa, Bounty Music Kapaa, Hula Girl Vintage Clothing, Kapaa, Paradise Music Store, Princeville Shopping Center, Paradise Music Store Coconut Market Place Kapaa, Hanalei Video & Music, Hanalei, Kilauea Farmers Market Store, Kilauea, and Jack Wada Electronics in the Lihue Industrial Park.

Don't miss the 1st Kauai All Star Concert…. Support Kauai, Support Hawaiian Music, and support KKCR-FM. For information please call KKCR 826-7774

Comment

Love Hawaiian Music?

FYI Kauai friends, check it out!!

Comment

Do you love Hawaii?

If you love Hawaii like my family does, especially Kauai. I highly recommend this brand new CD called "Na Mele O Kauai" The best songs of Kauai by Norman Kaa'wa Solomon. This CD transported me back to the island I love! It is a must have.
          www.songsoftheislandsmusic.com

Comment

Working...
          X