4 more days til Oahu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 more days til Oahu!

Leaving for Oahu in 4 days....woo hoo! The Hawaii Figure Skating Club has been awarded to host the US 2005 Collegiate Figure Skating Championships and the oldest DD will be competiting! Can't wait to see my ohana again and eat limu poke, poi and plate lunch!
    Lovena

Re: 4 more days til Oahu!

I'm green with envy..It's over 4 months before I get to go home and see the 'ohana. I'm also hungering for some non-aspertame sweetened li hing mui. I need it!! Anyway..how you getting to O'ahu? The non-stop from Newark or are you doing the connection in Chicago, SF, or LA thing?

Comment

I have a shelf in one of my kitchen cabinets here at home that is designated the "Hawaii shelf"! I fill it full of all kine li hing mui, mac nuts, chocolate covered mac nuts etc!

Traveling AA and stopping over in LA on RT. Did the Boston to Newark, NJ and then non-stop to HON on Delta. It sucked...the coach seats are small and hard. It was a very uncomfortable flight and my butt felt like cement after the flight. Also did the Boston to Chicago, and then onto HON and that sucked too! Just too long.... I think this half way flight to LA will be better. Prefer the AA coach seats to Delta as they are bit more larger and comfortable.
      Lovena

Comment

Hui Lovena:
        Have a wonderful vacation. You work so hard on your business all the time, so enjoy your time off!

A hui hou,
        Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X