Howzitbradda from Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howzitbradda from Tulsa

I just stumbled across this forum. Nice place everybody!

My name's Alan. I moved from the Big Island when I was 13. I was born in Honolulu. I'm 23 now and living in Tulsa. I haven't had the opportunity to make it back since . I do plan to come back after I get a break between my job and going in to medschool. I hope to one day open a practice on the Big Island somewhere.
    Anywayz. It's good to be on here and able to communicate with some decent people again .
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate

Re: Howzitbradda from Tulsa

Howzit Alan!

Comment

Howzit, Bruddah!
      Glad you're thinking about returning to the Big Island when you're out of medical school to open up a practice. Hawai'i needs more professionals to go home and help make Hawai'i a better place to live. Do you keep up with what's going on in the 'aina now?

E komo mai,
      Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Sadly this is about it. My cousin lives in honolulu but I hardly ever talk to her. My half brother lives in Wahiawa but I haven't spoken to him since 94. The rest of my relatives moved to vegas lol.
        Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate

Comment

Originally posted by Supersonic
          Sadly this is about it. My cousin lives in honolulu but I hardly ever talk to her. My half brother lives in Wahiawa but I haven't spoken to him since 94. The rest of my relatives moved to vegas lol.
          You should try to reconnect with your ohana in Hawai'i before you decide to move there. Hawai'i is about ohana whether they're related to you or not.

What made you decide you wanted to go back to the Big Island to open up a practice, if most of your family is in LV? Why did your family leave Hawai'i? To try to have a better life economically? That's the reason a lot of families reluctantly leave Hawai'i.

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Tulsa, eh?

Had an ex-girlfriend who went to school there.

Comment

Working...
            X