Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding or Family Portrait in Maui...Feb 2006

Hi All,

My husband and I are professional photographers and we will be in Maui in Feb 2006 for 10 days (2/15-2/15/06) and we would love to acquire unique samples for display purposes while in Hawaii. Our idea of unique would be anywhere in Maui b/c of the different landscapes Maui has to offer seeing as we are from Pennsylvania.

We are looking for anyone who would be interested in obtaining a family portrait or who is getting married that would be interested in our services. We would not charge for our time and would only being looking to cover our minimal photo lab costs on the prints that you would be interested in getting from us.

We have shot a few weddings on location in the Caribbean and many here in Pennsylvania so we can provide references and samples if you are interested...and I can fully understand people wanting references and samples....especially someone who is getting married....because it is a once in a lifetime affair.

If you are interested please feel free to post back here or email me.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the long post.

Nancy

Re: Wedding or Family Portrait in Maui...Feb 2006

DARN IT! We are going in Nov. 2005. We would be perfect candidates. My brother-in-law and his fiance are getting married, and my wife, son and I will be in the party. Small, scenic wedding. But oh well...unless you wanna change your trip to match ours? LOL!

Rez

Comment

Re: Wedding or Family Portrait in Maui...Feb 2006

You did not mention if this was your 1st trip to Maui???
      If so, being your 1st time here on Maui, I suggest taking a tour to Hana.
      If you been here before then take the drive to the Keana`e landing area. you will find lots of area`s to shoot beautiful wedding photos. especially during the times that you will be here.
      F.Y.I. There is a snack stand at the Kean`e landind area that sells ono, so sorry that mean`s delicious banana bread.
      Anyway if you walk thru the area`s and watch how the waves roll in on the lava flow, you will no what I`m talking about...........
      Anyway hope this will help you out.......
      Anakala
      bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
      X