Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha

Aloha, my name is Keleka. I am 17 years old and i would appreciate some advice about college. I am origionally from the islands, Wahiawa Oahu to be exact. But my family moved to NJ several years ago. I have been back to visit the ohana many times. I want to own a bakery on oahu, after college. Now i know that task alone would be very hard to sucessfully acheive anywhere. Its been awhile and things have changed since i lived in wahiawa. I was wondering if there is a place for small buisness owners to thrive out there? I would like to attend Leeward, or a culinary school in Las Vegas or Cali. Now i am definately going to move back to the islands, bc i dont care for the east coast. But would it be very hard for me to attend college, and try to find a place to live? And if i do attend Leeward, it is a community college, therefor offering no dorms. Meaning i would have to rent an apartment...and i know it is very expensive. If anybody has some advice to offer me i would greatly appreciate it! Mahalo
Working...
X