Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lyrics for Irie Eyes by Sudden Rush 'EA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyrics for Irie Eyes by Sudden Rush 'EA?

anyone have the lyrics to this song? sorry, this haole cant figger it all out. LOVE THE SONG!

Re: Lyrics for Irie Eyes by Sudden Rush 'EA?

IRIE EYES featuring Natural Vibrations
    Words and music by Don Kawa'auhau, Shane Veincent, Caleb Richards, Rob Onekea

Redeye:
    Blood shot. Eyes red like Dred Locks. Me feel upon the high so come on Down and catch the vibe. Me want fe know that if you got the irie in your eyes cuz
    There's a picture on the wall just like the Natural-Ites. Hot a burning up the spot When we be grippin' pon the mic. Me rock up on the crowd and give the people what
    They like. Inhale, exhale. Oh what a clearer sight. Well it's the Redeye and I'm the
    Pilot on this flight. so come aboard I got the green for you to pack upon your pipe.
    We gots to do this people now we gots to do this right. So get up, stand up, stand
    Up for your fight. Yo what you gonna do right now? We gonna burn all night. So
    Throw your hands in the air if you feelin I and I. Cuz this is dedicated to the one Chocolate tie. Me pop fly. Yes to ease my mind up in the sky. You know I'm feeling Irie cuz me got the red eyes.

(chorus/Natural Vibrations)
    Hey how you feeling. Can you catch the Vibe with dem Irie Eyes?

Dynomite:
    Well it's the slow burner, the resonated creeper. From the Pakalo pass To the time keeper. The one hitter quitter, the guaranteed sleeper. The kind that put
    The slow vibe in your beeper. You know who this be it's stony the mc. The Irie Eyed Kanaka that make you crazy. Ooh. How you feeling with dem irie eyes? I hear
    Voices in the morning time when the sunshine rise and the raindrops are falling. How you feeling with them irie eyes? Come down the Dynomite boom and I rock Come me say no officer come me say no, officer. I got the bottle bring me a cup.
    Pop the top now let's irie this up.

(chorus
    Redeye:
    Yo mister officer, officer why? Why you pull me over cuz me got the red Eyes. It's all natural that will make you feel more wise. So come down mister officer
    And give the herb a try.

Don 1:
    Now when I'm thinking about the things that make me feel good, feel good.
    Satisfy my soul and make it real good, real good. There's many things that put a
    Smile on my face it's the love for my people my place and my race. Hele mai, hele
    Mai, hele mai, hele mai now you're hypnotized to the rhythm of this irie I-I-I-I-I-I eyes.
    For the young for the old for the rich and the poor. Irie eyes not even the visine can
    Cure. Irie eyes on this Hawaiian Isle. Irie eyes when I see children smile. And if Bad things ever come my way it's the pretty pretty island girls that make me irie. Give 'em all just the pump pump pump pump when I step upon the floor when I wiggle
    It the people want me wiggle it some more. Best believe behind these shades I got
    Dem irie eyes.

Comment

Re: Lyrics for Irie Eyes by Sudden Rush 'EA?

When I look at those lyrics I think of Peter Tosh lyrics "Legalize it." I wonder if the person who wrote the song was um.... well high? If he was nothing wrong with that, I guess I just have to get in the groove to feel the music, but speaking of Natural Vibe's I went to three of their concerts and each one of them rocked, but I remember getting waisted, but it was all in the name of fun, the good thing was that I had designated driver's during each of those events to drive my drunk but home
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
      X