No announcement yet.

Introducing myself....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself....................

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka to all!

After reading Blaine Fergestrom's column in today's Star Bulletin about the slipper gifts, I thought that this would be a great group to be part of.

I've lived in Honolulu for many years, try to stay active in community affairs, especially those having to do with Hawaiian issues. I belong to Ka Lei Maile Ali`i Hawaiian Civic Club and serve as it's treasurer. Also, work downtown for a property management company. In my "spare" time, I've started doing some graphic & web design work - not making any money so far but it's a lot of fun

I hope to get to know you all and make some new friends.

Aloha,
    Fran
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Re: Introducing myself....................

You may possibly be the first new member as a result of the slipper article, Fran! Very cool! And, welcome.

Mele Kalikimaka!

Comment

Hi Fran,

Welcome and mahalo nui!

I'm a member of the Hawaiian Civic Club of Honolulu and run their web site http://www.hcchonolulu.org

The guys here can get kinda nuts sometimes, but all have good hearts. Loko maika'i!

Aloha,

Blaine
      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Aloha Blaine -

We have exchanged emails before - most recently, saying welcome back to your webmaster gig at Star-Bulletin. Believe me, things have really improved! Please promise you will never leave again

and, sorry for spelling your name wrong in my original posting!

Fran
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

and I guess I should have mentioned, I'm webmaster for Ka Lei Maile Ali`i HCC. Our site is www.kaleimailealii.net.

Fran
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Aloha and Welcome Fran! I'm Auntie Lynn aka 1stwahine aka Auntie Pupule...Da Slippah Lady! See ya on the boards!!!!!
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Fran!
              Blaine
              Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Working...
              X