We Are All Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Are All Set

Got our trip to Kona settled and ready to get it on with. Two full weeks of visiting our friends we had to leave behind in Kona. Will really be great to get back.
    Blog Of Hawaii
    High Definition Blog

Re: We Are All Set

Congratulations! I hope it is a wonderful trip for you.

Comment

Thanks. I'm sitting here in the Honolulu airport waiting on our flight to Kona as I type. This technology these days is something else. Can even tak my internet addiction with me on vacation! I don't know what the hot spots will be like on Big Island, so maybe more difficult to get on line.

We'll be staying on the ridge of Waipio Valley and I sure there we won't be able to get on line, but later when we get to Hilo and Kona there should be somewhere to get on line. McDonalds maybe?

Aloha
      Blog Of Hawaii
      High Definition Blog

Comment

Well to my suprise there were not a lot of hot spots to be found on the Big Island. I had to use the battery in the car to find them and only enough battery left by the time I found one usable to check my emails.

Anyway we had a great trip to celebrate our 40th. Anniversary. We were able to meet up with old friends and that was great! I miss it already. Anyway a more detailed account is available on my Blog Of Hawaii (see signature). Aloha!
        Blog Of Hawaii
        High Definition Blog

Comment

Originally posted by rbinck
          Well to my suprise there were not a lot of hot spots to be found on the Big Island. I had to use the battery in the car to find them and only enough battery left by the time I found one usable to check my emails.

Anyway we had a great trip to celebrate our 40th. Anniversary. We were able to meet up with old friends and that was great! I miss it already. Anyway a more detailed account is available on my Blog Of Hawaii (see signature). Aloha!
          Glad you had a great time and congrats on your wedding anniversary. Most of Hawai'i is not as well wired as the Mainland, but hey, you were on vacation anyway!

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Really there were quite a few hot spots, they just weren't open. A password was needed. But yes, I did expect the Starbucks in Waimea to have wiFi and they didn't.
            Blog Of Hawaii
            High Definition Blog

Comment

Working...
            X