bottle redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottle redemption

hey guys, ive been thinkimng about Hawai, and I was wondering if its a good place to move? I am thinking of Maui the Lahaina/Kahului area. I live in New York now and here bottle return is good buisness, so If I were to open up a bottle return buisness here in Hawaii, do u think the bottle returns are profitiable now? also, how much does the storee (what id get) get from the CRC guy who takes away the bottles I get? here its 8 cents a bottle and, are jobs plentiful here, can u easily get lets say 12 an hour jobs? thanks, any info is helpful.

Re: bottle redemption

I'm not quite sure what your asking here, would you mind trying to clarify your topic
    808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
    kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
    http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

Originally posted by Slckchange1313
      hey guys, ive been thinkimng about Hawai, and I was wondering if its a good place to move? I am thinking of Maui the Lahaina/Kahului area. I live in New York now and here bottle return is good buisness, so If I were to open up a bottle return buisness here in Hawaii, do u think the bottle returns are profitiable now? also, how much does the storee (what id get) get from the CRC guy who takes away the bottles I get? here its 8 cents a bottle and, are jobs plentiful here, can u easily get lets say 12 an hour jobs? thanks, any info is helpful.
      The answer is no; what was the question again?

Comment

Saying the "Lahaina/Kahului area" is like saying the "Buffalo/Albany" area.

I don't imagine bottle returns would get it done on Maui.
        Blog Of Hawaii
        High Definition Blog

Comment

5 cents a bottle isn't going to cover the fuel costs it will take to get around enough to collect a substantial amount of product. As for jobs, there are many in that range..

Comment

Originally posted by charm1110
            5 cents a bottle isn't going to cover the fuel costs it will take to get around enough to collect a substantial amount of product. As for jobs, there are many in that range..
            Ah, but can one support oneself on a $12/hour job anywhere in Hawaii? I think even adding in a small amount for bottle redemption the answer is 'no'!!! You're right...gas wouldn't cover it.

Comment

Working...
            X