AI Finals Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Finals Predictions

I know it's now "Jasmine-free", but I'm kinda interested in who you guys think will "take it all."
    [b][color=darkgreen]Diana[/b][/color]
    16.67%
    [b][color=red]Fantasia[/b][/color]
    83.33%
    [b][color=indigo]I'm still suffering from Jasmine withdrawals...[/b][/color]
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: AI Finals Predictions

I predict Fantasia Barrino (my 4 year old grand daughter says, Fantasia Burrito) will take it all. Her voice is unique and she selects songs that showcase her incredible voice. She also plays well to the audience and has great stage presence.

The same for Diana except sometimes she tries too hard. But props to all of them for having the courage and endurance to perform week after week for millions of audiences. That could become very tiring and stressful.

Send POI

Comment

I think Fantasia will win. When I first heard her sing I thought her voice was very irritating but she's got her own style...and she does include the audience in her performance. Her rendition of Summertime was very moving. Diana will do okay too.
      Retired Senior Member

Comment

Are you really in Japan Leimamo? Where? My son will take a tour group to Hokkaido on June 10th! Too bad he can't visit you...I'll send you poi through telepathy!
        Retired Senior Member

Comment

Working...
        X