Kuhio Village 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuhio Village 2

I saw quite a few very small condos that are fee simple.. the prices are a lot lower than anywhere else around it..

whats up with that?

What is the particular reason they are priced less there than other places?

Re: Kuhio Village 2

If this is the one in Waikiki, it's probably because it's a "condotel". I personally wouldn't buy into one of those unless it was as investment property. It's considered a "budget" hotel so it's probably not very well built (thin walls, etc.). It would probably be a good investment property (right in Waikiki) but a lousy place to live full time because of the transient nature of most of the occupants (tourists).

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Re: Kuhio Village 2

Originally posted by Miulang
      If this is the one in Waikiki, it's probably because it's a "condotel". I personally wouldn't buy into one of those unless it was as investment property. It's considered a "budget" hotel so it's probably not very well built (thin walls, etc.). It would probably be a good investment property (right in Waikiki) but a lousy place to live full time because of the transient nature of most of the occupants (tourists).

Miulang
      It also doesn't have any parking; much more of a problem for a resident than a tourist.

I noticed that KV2 is leasehold while KV1 is fee simple. There's a side bar mention of it here.

Comment

Working...
      X