Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want an incentive to get half a million threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want an incentive to get half a million threads?

I just found out that HT isn't listed on Big Boards. But...
    Board must have at least 500000 posts. That is not 5000 or 50000, it is 500,000. If your forum does not fit this criteria, it is useless to submit it, it will not be included.
    This is the only other message board with Hawaii ties, and its not on here, so now we must shoot for 500,000 posts!
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Want an incentive to get half a million threads?

Originally posted by doc1456
    This is the only other message board with Hawaii ties, and its not on here, so now we must shoot for 500,000 posts!
    ok. I'll bite.
    What is the first message board with Hawaii ties?
    ya mean that hawaii street racer board?
    Last edited by kimo55; June 16, 2006, 09:51 PM.

Comment

We still young here...

Come on... if PZ chose to...he could allow all the spammers to sign on and allow his site to get hits that are non HT related.

You have to admit...the admin's here have been doing a good job to keep the spam off the board....

I would much prefer to post on a board such as HT that is not a "world wide" board... then post on a board w/ a bunch of people that don't give a damn about eachother.

I look at a lot of us here as family... We get along some times... we don't... however... blood is thicker than water....

Would you rather have a world wide board posted by a bunch of spammers...or a board of people related to HT related subjects?

Thank you PZ for keeping this board well maintained and clean from as many spammers as possible.

I know myself I give our an admin. headaches...and I don't mean to... we really all should give props to the person that really let's us express the way we do.

Manoa

(I don't give a dang if we not number one..... we online ohana! "Bits is thicker than water"... I meant blood yeah?)
      Last edited by damontucker; June 16, 2006, 10:59 PM. Reason: can't type as fast as the mind tink

Comment

Took us just a little over 2 years just to reach 72,000 post. It's going to be a while. At the current rate it's going to take around close to 6 years to make 500,000 posts.

Comment

Working...
        X