Dropping by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping by

Nothing special - just wanted to say that I'm coming over to Kailua-Kona for all of August and really looking forward to it. I haven't been in the islands since 2004 and it's too long. Back then I was living in Fiji and used to come to Hawaii to cool off a bit. Now I'm living in England so I'm coming over to warm up, dry out and get in some dives with the amazing undersea wildlife you've got there.

I think the coffee shop, Lava Java, near where I'm staying is a wifi hotspot so I intend to carry on my job as a semi-professional lurker in these threads...

BTW, currently reading Tricia Allen's book 'Tattoo Traditions of Hawaii' which is very fine read for anyone interested in the subject.

Enough rambling from me - a hui hou y'all

Peter Forster

Re: Dropping by

See ya' around town! Have a good time enjoying the best weather in Hawaii, here is West Hawaii. (That is, if the hurricane bypasses us this weekend...)

Comment

Re: Dropping by

Thanks - yes, I've been keeping an eye on that and so far what I am seeing is high surf advisory through until Wednesday with a chance of scattered showers. But that could change...

Comment

Working...
      X