The Ant Bully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ant Bully

Was walking with the girls at Koko Marina and went to see The Ant Bully spontaneously. It was 4:30 p.m. and we had just come from Foodland for a bell pepper and a few onions. I plopped down my last $20 and told the girls, "NO SNACKS." They were cool with it.
    The other movie this summer that gives you a "smaller" perspective, "Over the Hedge," has a similar villain. Where we have an exterminator in Ant, we've got the animal eradicator (I don't know what you'd call it, an exterminator?), in Hedge.
    There are some fun moments, mostly for the kids. I don't know if I like the way it ended, but it was OK. Not exactly one I'll be running to buy at Christmas. No, that will be "CARS" no doubt!

There was a preview today that looked like fun (among many!)...That's what they do in kids movies, previews out the wahzoo. This one is called "Happy Feet." And my Kid 2 is especially excited about "Charlotte's Web," coming around Christmas, too.

I have a feeling we'll be spending our three-week winter break some at the Koko Marina Theatres!
    Aloha from Lavagal
Working...
X