Female Genital Enhancement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Female Genital Enhancement?

'Queef' and 'queefing' are not pretty words.
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
      Oh, for the love of God, Cyn, get a grip and a sense of humor, life's too short. Yeah, even when talking to ME. (In other words, get over it.)

Susie, not just during sex. A gal can simply be using ankle weights and doing calisthenic-type leg lifts and be the loudest thing in the room besides the music, LOL.
      Originally posted by MatildaRose View Post
      You're right; life's too short, and I think you should LOL and LYAO whenever the mood inspires you. For the record, I hear you on the leg lift/musical toots!
      you know, i’ll apologize. yes, please--do laugh when, where and for however long you want, other people’s perceptions be damned, even if they think you look the fool.

maybe bcs i’m in the medical field, i don’t have patience for people who can’t call a penis a penis or an anus or a queef a queef. i can understand if someone wants to say “shishi” for urinate or “nani” for vajayjay or hoohoodilly for dingdongthehumperstick. however, if, in your endeavor to be delicate or prudent, you totally obscure the message you’re trying to get across…well, i’m sorry, i just don’t have the patience cause, as you so wonderfully put it, life is too short. i truly mean that apology. please pardon the fact that i just can’t fathom why it’s hard to say, simply, “women sometimes release gasses from their vagina, or queef, during sex or while exercising.” there’s nothing scandalous or vulgar about it. it's not like any one of us is lifting a leg and taking off our underpants to demonstrate it.

for the record, karen, you still haven’t made clear what correlation you’re trying to draw between female genital enhancement/labiaplasty/meat curtain trimming and weightlifting and flatus vaginalis. because if there is a correlation there, i’m actually interested in that part.

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
      'Queef' and 'queefing' are not pretty words.
      for that matter, "murder," "death," "maim" and "war" aren't pretty words--in fact, they're uglier than 10,000 "queefs" collectively or even simultaneously could ever be--but they describe something real, so we use them anyway.

if you meant that "queef" and "queefing" not "pleasant" or "polite" words, you always have the clinical and/or latinate options.

*sigh* i guess, even if i am a feminist and am as into feminine trappings as anyone else could be (ask eric about my four make up cases and 20+ perfumes), i'm just not as delicate as you all are.
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

There are various reasons for elective labioplasty. One that is joked about by some is a simple, basic and old...joke...like a guy telling the doc to sew his wife back up, after childbirth a little tighter, one of many, and you named some but not all of the reasons it's becoming vogue to have it, in some circles anyway.

The muscles I was referring to can make sex more pleasurable for both parties, THAT was my point of reference in joking.

Now, about "people" thinking I may look like a fool, stop trying to speak for "people" and OWN IT, Cyn. YOU think I did or do and I suspect you are sharp enough to discern that I could not care less what you think of me, past, present or future.

Then, get over it. In fact, on all future as well as past threads, "get over me" and "it" whatever it was that bugged you so much about what I think and dare to say and joke about.

I wish you well~

(PS.......also get over being bugged by people DARING to be down-to-earth and not use latin terms. Are you maybe acting condescendingly in hypocrisy to your pet peeve of recent?! Hell, I've known doctors that talk more like me than you. My sis almost married one and he remains a daer friend. Can't have "people" thinking you arrogant, now can we? big grin here.....)
        Last edited by Karen; September 13, 2007, 02:51 PM.
        Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

karen, in past threads, as well as in future ones, if i wanted to insult someone or say that what i thought they said was ill-conceived or stupid or inane, i've made no bones about saying so plainly. in fact, i make a point to speak plainly, period. i don't know any other way of speaking or writing.

i apologized to you. if you don't want to acccept it, that's up to you. i made that apology, remembering that there have been many, many, many times i've laughed when no one was laughing and you know what? it's okay, as long as i'm not laughing to anyone's detriment or because of anyone's pain. if people who aren't laughing think i look the fool, that's fine--it's MY expression of joy, as your LOLing and LYAO are joyful expressions.

thank you for answering my question re the correlation. i guess you're saying there isn't a correlation between the surgery but that sexual pleasure can be obtained via exercises. i presume you mean kegels and the like. i'm not sure if the women who are getting labiaplasties are so concerned about vaginal wall exercises but are more concerned about their (perceived) lack of esthetic beauty in their pubic parts.

thank you for wishing me well. i invite you once more to accept my apology.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
            for the love of baby jesus (trademark, paul ogata). just say what it is--flatus vaginalis (yes, people--there's an actual latin term for it), more commonly known as a queef. no need to convulse like a juvenile into giggles and talk incoherently for the sake of fake prudence.

Yet in your post that started this thread, you referred to a vag-jay-jay. That's not exactly calling it what it is, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
              hoohoodilly for dingdongthehumperstick
              I would like to consider the laughter this phrase engendered as an entry for "best part of today," if you don't mind.

Comment

Cyn, you said "I'll apologize" then went on being critical, and had plenty to say. You didn't actually apologize, BUT....I must post on this thread once more to tell you that I already accepted it in my mind, and do cuz it's not something nor are you someone for me to want or need to hold a grudge against. Consider it done and a non-issue, so far as between us, oh, and you never apologized for comparing me to a used condom on that other thread, but again, each new day we should be able to awaken and not hold resentments at someone for the day previous, so.....let's let the issues dictate our posts, if any to each other, and not personal jabs, etc.

No, I am not speaking of kegels. There's pulleys on old universal-type weight machines and on the user's end, so to speak there's a leather anklet, and when a woman uses that and has 15 or 20lbs. on it and can handle that much weight, and she does even hundreds of leg raises with that pulley she develops those muscles better than any kegels could. I have actually been near and heard loud noises near the particular "leg raise" machine I am referring to. Those developed muscles can be really handy and dandy when doing the act.

The comparison to the plastic surgery in this thread was because I have heard joking about it being to make sex more pleasurable and the first thing that came to my mind when I noticed this thread title was "why bother, just work those muscles" when yes, I was and am aware that the plastic surgery have various uses/reasons people want it.

Goodness, phone ringing and company in the house now....thanks for the replies.

Comment

Please don't fight and ruin this funny and fun thread!

(You mean that 'Queef' is an actual real term? Couldn't they have thought of a better word?)

Comment

Susie, you got it! No fighting...just two blunt,and outspoken people that hashed something out, in my opinion. I believe it's all cool and hopefully I'll be reading more here and be laughing like a nut. (by the way, speaking of laughs and fun online....lemme give you a laugh on me, maybe....I'll try, anyway....I'm "Edith bunker" with a puter. I'm very internet literate but the technology of these things still escapes me, and I need to take a class in them. Words like queef just had me looking intently puzzled at the screen here, till I hit dictionary.com. well, I'll hush least I bore ya to tears...running on empty here, not enough sleep last night, grabbing a melatonin and crashing shortly)

Comment

OMG! It's true!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flatulence

Comment

From the wiki:
                        This can also be a symptom of an internal female genital prolapse,[2] a condition most often caused by child birth.[3]
                        This is the major difference between labiaplasty (original topic) and vaginoplasty....two different procedures that have some similar cosmetic uses.

Labiaplasty appears to be in the purely external cosmetic category... to look better, as there are no physically structural muscles, etc. so there is no real need to get it done other than psychological well being.

Vaginoplasty on the other hand is based in a internal physical structural need dealing with muscles to correct varying degrees of prolapse where (properly done) kegels aren't working or the internal walls are too damaged for them to work.

Queefing during exercise in seems to me an effect of the abdominal muscles not being in balance with the vaginal wall and pelvic floor muscles causing the vajayjay to expand and 'inhale' during abdominal contraction and 'exhale' (loudly) on relaxation where the internal walls fall back into prolapsed position.

So labiaplasty won't do anything to correct queefing unless along with the queef yer blowing raspberries too.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                          So labiaplasty won't do anything to correct queefing unless along with the queef yer blowing raspberries too.
                          This thread just keeps getting better and better. I mean, good post. Very informational.

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                          No fighting...just two blunt,and outspoken people that hashed something out, in my opinion.
                          What could be more appropriate for this thread than panties in a bunch?
                          Last edited by sinjin; September 14, 2007, 04:57 AM.
                          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Genital enhancement is not the same as vaginal enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                              Genital enhancement is not the same as vaginal enhancement.

Yes it is. A vagina IS your genital unless you happen to be a guy then you would need genital enhancement to create the genitals for the gender your genital should engender.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                                Yes it is. A vagina IS your genital unless you happen to be a guy then you would need genital enhancement to create the genitals for the gender your genital should engender.
                                What I meant was that vaginal enhancement is more like making things snug and tight for pleasure. Genital enhancement is trimming the flabby outside bits to look 'prettier'.

Comment

Working...
                                X