Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opening a PO box...

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    Well Ron, believe it or not, I have nothing to hide.
    Are you suggesting Ron does, by wishing to have a P.O. Box? Maybe he wants it for a business address.

If you have nothing to hide, post your address here for us, Tim. I know some catalogue folks who would like to get in touch.

Comment

I don't think Ron has anything to hide. Perhaps he wishes he had something to hide so as to justify the handwringing over Homeland Security rules. Besides, the initial post is suspect due to suspicions of overkill rooted in HS which are likely false. What did you find out Ron?

Homeland Security has not affected most folks, except maybe at the airport waiting for a good frisking. Or perhaps to give conspiracy theorists one more reason to fret.

And trust me, I got more catalogues than a librarian.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Blew the PO again today, but in a google search I find someone's tale of being requested to fill out ID paperwork for Homeland Stupidity files while being a current PO box holder. He's got to prove he's him...
        The Nuuanu PO seems to be one of the stations asking for this stuff, and they now have plenty of boxes available because of it. So if you want a box there and are willing to do the paperwork, here you go.

Now, excuse me while I try to find something to hide...
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
          Now, excuse me while I try to find something to hide...
          Just me and my monkey.

Comment

You can’t get a PO box. In another thread someone couldn’t get a clerk to accept a computer-generated no-fault insurance card. The lack of consistency between workers in government offices can be maddening. But it really all boils down to the problem of information (rules) not being written where it is easily accessible by the public, so we are dependant upon the mercy … and interpretation… of the individual clerk(s).
            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
              we are dependant upon the mercy … and interpretation… of the individual clerk(s).
              All the more reason to smile and be friendly and cooperative with them, no matter how much we seethe inside. These folks are in positions of "power" (as far as they see it), and they can choose to help you sort problems out, or make it as miserable as possible for you. You can follow up with a letter of complaint or praise afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                ...in this day of Bush's Nazi elitists only Amerika.
                Or am I wrong?
                I know this is off topic, but I just saw this in the original post. I don't think that all will change immediately and be perfect after January 2009, no matter who becomes President.

Sorry. Rant over; the medication is beginning to help....

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
                  I know this is off topic, but I just saw this in the original post. I don't think that all will change immediately and be perfect after January 2009, no matter who becomes President.
                  This is where SusieMisajon (who has been m.i.a. for nearly two months now) should pop in with her prediction that the Bush Administration will get involved in a war or some other crisis before November, declare a state of emergency, and refuse to depart. In light of the recent Russia/Georgia/South Ossetia crisis, that's not looking so far-fetched now...

Comment

We wouldn't be quite as involved as we were during FDR's administration, and I think it would have to be that level before it would be considered again. I think Bush is tired of it and ready to go to the ranch. Let the next crowd have at it.

Comment

Working...
                    X