Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Oops! You know how one thing leads to another....
    To paraphrase- "You know how one rise leads to another..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
      To paraphrase- "You know how one rise leads to another..."
      Oh, cool. You're back on this thread. Now, how about answering my earlier topic-related questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        Oh, cool. You're back on this thread. Now, how about answering my earlier topic-related questions?
        He'll never answer...just like Obama will never....oh never mind
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Which is...?

I also note how a lot of people like to skim over facts and questions I post on this thread and go on as if nothing happened.

Btw, here's a present for alla ya-
          http://www.azstarnet.com/news/state-...cc4c002e0.html

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=121234
          Last edited by Bobinator; February 25, 2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Bobinator, your articles are not very useful "presents". In the first one, it says "PHOENIX — The House Government Committee voted Tuesday to require presidential contenders to prove to Arizona's secretary of state they're "natural born citizens" to get their names on the ballot." So what? Obama has met the legal requirements to prove that he is a natural born citizen. That his proof is not enough to satisfy the birthers is meaningless because nothing will satisfy the birthers. Further, the Arizona bill, even if it becomes law, has no bearing on Hawaii and probably will have no bearing on federal offices.

As for the second article, "This forever changes public discourse". Uh, no. What it does is establish Representative Deal as an ignorant buffoon. Does he really think that Obama managed to get elected without providing any proof of his citizenship? As a member of Congress, Deal should know what the procedure is and that it was met for all of the candidates that made it onto the ballot for the election.

Comment

Which is...?
              Happy to oblige, since your scroll functions may not be working:
              Bobinator, please tell us why this document is not acceptable proof to you? It's the same form that is issued to anyone born in Hawai`i. If I had a legit, legal reason to obtain proof that you were born in Hawai`i, it's what they would issue as said proof, and it's what the courts in the United States would accept. Why do you continue to argue that you, personally, have more rights in this matter than the legal court system of the country in which you are a citizen?

Comment

Happy to oblige, since your scroll functions may not be working:
                Fanned!
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Sex is not just the body; it includes the mind, the emotions and even the soul.
                  ???

I thought we're talking about the size of the certificate.
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Here's a present for Matapule and Leo Lakio. Read em and weep!
                    Now repent, thou unbeliever!!!
                    Bobinator's Birth Certificate.pdf

Comment

[ATTACH]1818[/ATTACH]
                      OBVIOUSLY doctored, and likely completely faked. NO substantial information is included. It could have been copied from Obama's record of birth and written over. There are NO significant identifying characteristics thereon!

Obama gave us more than this!

Frankly I think this justifies the speculation that Bobinator is a Communist spy working for the Taliban and Al-Queda, born in Nigeria to web-scamming parents, not any kind of American citizen, and either a Witch, Satanist or a Muslim. As well as having a terrorist cell operating on Oahu planning to destroy Pearl Harbor.

Oh, and he spits on sidewalks, too!

After all, who else would spend such effort at deception?

Thou sorry deceiver, bearing false witness to thy neighbors.
                      Away with thee!

Last edited by Kaonohi; March 1, 2010, 12:13 PM.
                      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                      ~ ~
                      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                        Don't feed the trolls. This is all about casting mud at the current, legally elected president, and facts be damned. Feeding the trolls keeps the non-issue alive.
                        I gave Bobinator more credit than that; guess I was wrong - since he refused to answer my question in post 187, and repeated for his benefit in post 201. Just as cw said earlier:
                        Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                        He'll never answer...
                        I stand corrected, and recognize Bobinator is truly a lost cause.

Comment

Frankly I think this justifies the speculation that Bobinator is a Communist spy working for the Taliban and Al-Queda,...
                          Well, that's an oxymoron, considering Afghanistan's history Pre-Gulf War.

born in Nigeria to web-scamming parents,
                          Nigerians are sworn cultural enemies of Kenyans.

and either a Witch, Satanist or a Muslim.
                          Technically protected by the First Amendment.

As well as having a terrorist cell operating on Oahu planning to destroy Pearl Harbor.
                          Whatever happens to Oahu is not my concern.

But if you bring trouble to Moloka'i, you'll find how "unfriendly" I can be.

Oh, and he spits on sidewalks, too!
                          It's not disgusting, it's expectorating. Why haoles want us to swallow our gala-galas coming from our lungs, making us mo' sick fo' work on their "stolen-from-Hawaiians" lands, and expect us to be healthy I have no idea.

After all, who else would spend such effort at deception?
                          Because deception is a human invention.

Comment

[ATTACH]1818[/ATTACH]
                            Hehehe.

It's SHORT!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]1818[/ATTACH]
                              How do I know if it's safe to open that file without a vaccine?

Comment

[ATTACH]1818[/ATTACH]
                                Yes, that's the short form just like Obama provided. What's your point? Oh, wait, that's already been answered.

Yes, I read it wept. I hate to see a wasted mind. I have repented and I now believe that you are high on banned substances.
                                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                                X