This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

hi,i know i dont post here only my vote will go for sp in 2012 since she'll run against the current pres o and if she become's our first lady pres,i'll =O) is she'll help our country survive without doing what our current pres is doing,i wont go any further than sp for 1st lady pres.i'll =O) then.

well thank's for your time

Comment

If that bizzarly unfortunate thing should occure, sansei, I'll bet you will eventually be quite upset with your President Palin, but by then it'll be too late to repair the damages.

sansei, answer me this...
      We barely survived the destructive antics of Bush/Cheney, why would you want to vote us back to the righty problem makers when Obama is busy solving the problems dumped on him by those you supported?
      Havn't you noticed the looming Bush depression was avoided by Obama, the raging Bush recession has been stemmed by Obama and now we can now actually see possible recovery, that there probably won't be a crushing dbl. dip recession, the daily reports of improvements on our economic fronts are prompting investing finally, there are good paying jobs in construction again, bellwether Vegas has been posting increases in gaming revenue and visitors, have you noticed any of these incredible changes? And did you notice these successes have come under Obama's watch and care? And did you notice that he's done all this and much more while those you support have tried all in their power to screw up every single thing he's wanted to do for you? Have you noticed that life is getting better recently thanx to Obama, and that if McPalin were in power now we'd be wishing for the comparative good ol' Nixon days?
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

hi,mr r whitfield.in response to you.the true reason i support palin is what my mom's youngest sis and my eldest sis both say that even though they somewhat agree with what pres o's doing.it's due to that pres o imoho,will in the future will bankrupt us and that's fact's.

also for palin,we'll be in good hand's with palin since she'll save us from what pres o is trying to do since he won over pres b. if we're almost bankrupt from pres o',then people will share saying this is what an inexperienced and youthful pres o did and when palin say's take's the reign's of being our possible 1st lady pres,we'll be in good hand's with her. this is why i'd vote for her. also i know this is in an incorrect place to post this.

i heard on our local pbs station between da and na and that they disagree with the hb 444 bill and da say's that he'd let the people vote for this bill while na wishe's to overturn this bill that current gov ll did and put a veto on it and she did for this once the right thing and i agree with da that she imoht that she did the right thing.

i wont go into it only that's what i heard on the replay's on our local pbs station between da and na both running for gov.

Comment

sansei - HB444 won't go through again because it was VETOED by Lingle. If the process starts all over again - it has to be approved by both House & Senate AGAIN. This creates a new bill with a new number. Abercrombie has said he would sign this NEW bill. Aiona would not sign it.

Once again I say that you are politically naive - or else you are a very good actor who enjoys playing with people's heads. Personally? I think its more of the latter.
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            If that bizzarly unfortunate thing should occure, sansei, I'll bet you will eventually be quite upset with your President Palin, but by then it'll be too late to repair the damages.
            But she'll probably resign part way through her term.

Comment

I really try to stay out of politics, even though I am in the thick of it here in NOVA/DC, but I have to get this off my e-chest...

I can not take Palin seriously, and it has become one of those things where when I hear people that side with her, I kinda loose interest in them instantly, and politely excuse myself from the conversation so I can go laugh out loud somewhere.

Just like birthers. . .
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                [...]then people will share saying this is what an inexperienced and youthful pres o did and when palin say's take's the reign's of being our possible 1st lady pres,we'll be in good hand's with her.[...]
                Sansei...are you aware that Sarah Palin is younger and more inexperienced than President Obama? While SP was chasing beauty pageants Obama was already launching his business career which soon led to him becoming a community organizer.
                Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                But she'll probably resign part way through her term.
                That's funny but, ultimately, possible!

Comment

I am really wondering if Sansei is FULL of bliss, or a good troll. . .
                  flickr

An email from God:
                  To: People of Earth
                  Date: 9/04/2007
                  Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                  God

Comment

hi,in response to TATTRAT.im a good troll and a member and imoho,that i dont play game's with people here,i share my view's on politic's and one thing is true about sp.she is young only not inexperienced,she has experience by once being gov of alaska and that's true.

she can run a government. this is a true reason i'd vote for sp and that's also true.

Comment

hi,in response to TATTRAT.im a good troll [...]
                      Sansei...do you know what a troll is?
                      one thing is true about sp.she is young only not inexperienced,she has experience by once being gov of alaska and that's true.
                      What was implied was that SP is MORE inexperienced than President Obama. It was not implied that she had no experience. We all know she was the gov. of Alaska.
                      she can run a government.[...]
                      AND SHE RESIGNED!

Comment

I was planning to vote for McCain until he selected Palin as his runningmate. It was a very stupid move. That selection lost him the presidency against Obama.

I believe McCain would have won if he selected Romney or Witman, mainly because people in general resist change, With Obama, we would have our first Black president. With Palin, we would have our first female VP, so there was change either way you voted.

Comment

• sansei, you forgot to answer the question!

the true reason i support palin is what my mom's youngest sis and my eldest sis both say that even though they somewhat agree with what pres o's doing.it's due to that pres o imoho,will in the future will bankrupt us and that's fact's.
                          Ah, sounds like your mom and sister are seeing some of the recent positives towards our economic recovery and are slowly changing their negative opinions about Obama. Keep us posted!

Bush was The Bankruptor. Obama had to clean up the horrible mess, and now has the country rebounding in world record time. To think otherwise in not "facts', it's errant opinion.
                          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

hi to mr r whitfield.it was my mom's youngest sis and my eldest sis who somewhat agree with pres o's view's only they do share he's young and inexperienced to be pres,he was like bcarter who was the same way and you'd know he only served one term and he was impeached. this is a reason i'd vote for sp is she maybe young and somewhat inexperienced only she was the gov of alaska and she know's of running a government.

Comment

...he was like bcarter who was the same way and you'd know he only served one term and he was impeached.
                              Uh...what?
                              (Insert emoticon of head-shaking and making "wobba-wobba-wobba" noise.)

Comment

[...]he was like bcarter who was the same way and you'd know he only served one term and he was impeached.
                                You've got to be kidding, sansei. You need to do a little more research. No...make that a LOT more research. Impeached? Where the hell did you hear that piece of fiction? Oh, and that's jcarter, not bcarter.
                                this is a reason i'd vote for sp is she maybe young and somewhat inexperienced only she was the gov of alaska and she know's of running a government[...]
                                Are you aware that President Obama was an Illinois state senator from 1997-2004 and a U.S. senator from 2005-2008? Of course you're not because you're not aware of any facts. I personally don't care who you vote for. We live in a free country and you're free to cast the vote of your choice. That said, your lack of facts is appalling.

Comment

Working...
                                X