Christmas Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Wishlist

I want to see all those kids be able to have slippers whether they wear them or not. Not the junk kind, that fall apart the first day. The good slippers........ like the ones that say LOCAL on them. I think they are on sale now at Long's for two bucks.

For Christmas I would like to have health.

I do not wish for any electronic things cause I do not know or care about them.

I actually cannot think of many things I do want. A new four cup Mr. Coffee would be nice. Maybe some new sheets for the bed. Curtains would be ok to have. Couple pretty towels with bright colors.

Just cannot stop thinking of the kid's with no slippers..........

Comment

Hmm. An Easy-Bake Oven. No, seriously. They're so cool. There's even a gourmet cook book that teaches you how to make things from scratch.
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

I know the people who sell Locals Slippers here. http://www.localsfootwear.com Their warehouse is in Waipahu. I can ask them to sell to us at wholesale price if we order enough. Let me know how many need, what size, etc. and I'll see if I can help.

Blaine
        Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by TurquoiseDuck
          I want to see all those kids be able to have slippers whether they wear them or not. Not the junk kind, that fall apart the first day. The good slippers........ like the ones that say LOCAL on them. I think they are on sale now at Long's for two bucks.
          [...]
          Just cannot stop thinking of the kid's with no slippers..........
          I hear ya. Kinda puts life in perspective, doesn't it...

As strange as it may seem, I have junk rubber slippers from the 99cent store. They've lasted longer than any other rubber slippers I've owned...and I wear 'em mostly on rocky surfaces that'd play havoc on bare feet. The pattern's worn off but the slippers have lasted for a few years of once a week use on average.

Comment

Couple other local charities to consider...

River of Life Mission
            IHS

A smile is a wonderful gift to give.
            Last edited by Pomai; October 31, 2005, 05:08 AM. Reason: Link it.
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

When you get the info and are ready to go, count me in, k?
              Good job, Auntie!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                I hear ya. Kinda puts life in perspective, doesn't it...

As strange as it may seem, I have junk rubber slippers from the 99cent store. They've lasted longer than any other rubber slippers I've owned...and I wear 'em mostly on rocky surfaces that'd play havoc on bare feet. The pattern's worn off but the slippers have lasted for a few years of once a week use on average.

Yeah it sure does put life in perspective......

Now I want to go to the 99 cent store ! *LOL*

Do they take pennies there ? Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by TurquoiseDuck
                  Yeah it sure does put life in perspective......

Now I want to go to the 99 cent store ! *LOL*

Do they take pennies there ? Just kidding.
                  Corner of Auahi and Ward Ave.! Dunno if they have any rubber slippers at this time, tho'. But, yah, pay with 103 pennies! Why not!

Comment

Re: Marukai 99 Cent Store

Originally posted by tutusue
                    But, yah, pay with 103 pennies! Why not!
                    Eh.. No pay laddat if I stay in line behind you eh?! Going take fo'evah fo' da' cashier count 'dat.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: Marukai 99 Cent Store

Originally posted by Pomai
                      Eh.. No pay laddat if I stay in line behind you eh?! Going take fo'evah fo' da' cashier count 'dat.

k den I will let you check out first.

Comment

Aloha everyone! My computer crashed but that didn't stop me from telling the Youth Group leader of MWH of what's transpired here at HT. Her named is Marlene. She will get the information. She told me that she has informed Mrs. Hana Eliapo, President of MHW Tenant Association. Marlene's mother is the Treasure. As soon as the information is obtained, Marlene or I will let you know.

I posted some pictures of some children of MWH on my BLOG tonight.
                        http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog

Mahalo,

Aunty Lynn

P.S.HAPPYHOLIDAYS!!
                        Last edited by 1stwahine; November 2, 2005, 05:23 PM.
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                          What do you want for xmas?

Here's my list:
                          - to get an internship and still stay in school
                          - world peace (or atleast help to stop all of these disasters)
                          - a laptop to work at school

(actually, I only care for the first one, the rest I can live w/out)
                          You know instead of World Peace, I think I'd rather have Miss America who wants World Peace.

What do I want for Christmas? Hmmm...Rapture! I think this world is about to have a major meltdown soon the way things are happening on an escalating rate.
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Santa Baby...forgot to mention one little thing....a ring...

Just kidding. I am so over "stuff". Travel is way more fulfilling to me.

Oh, wait......I guess I wouldn't mind having a cute little flat somewhere near Hyde Park in London....

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
                              Oh, wait......I guess I wouldn't mind having a cute little flat somewhere near Hyde Park in London....
                              Well, then, I'll take a 4BR plantation-style house on a couple of acres of land perhaps half a dozen miles north of downtown Hilo.

Usually, the thing I want most for any special occasion lately is simple, and requires only a little privacy and a bed.

A nap, guys, a nap. Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                                Usually, the thing I want most for any special occasion lately is simple, and requires only a little privacy and a bed.

A nap, guys, a nap. Sheesh!
                                We understand, PZ. You've got small kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X