Weiner Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weiner Dog

I smell crow pie being cooked up by Mrs. Weiner. Better slice it thin, hon, there are many lined up with plates in hand should this new revelation pan out.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
      So, has it come out yet [no pun intended] if the photo was real or not?
      In my opinion, the photo is real, but the question is who's wiener is pictured - "Pervert" Stack's?"
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I don't want to see the photo (thank you very much!), and am NOT asking for a link to it (if there is one), but wonder if anyone HAS seen the photo in question? Is there even a real photo, one proven to be valid?
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
          but wonder if anyone HAS seen the photo in question? Is there even a real photo, one proven to be valid?
          Well, I've seen the photo. "Everything" is inside the clothing, but the idea that a man in politics, that knows he is being scrutinized, would take a picture of himself in that .... hummmm..... "condition"... and then send it out through cyberspace is what is really weird about the incident.

So, my guess is that yes the photo is real. But (1) is it a picture of Weiner, and if so, (2)was it hacked?

What is that saying about how you wish you could "take back something your eyes have seen"?

Comment

So... Rep. Chris Lee (R) resigns within hours after his craigslist photo is leaked, minimizing public incidents and admitting wrongdoing; but, Rep. Anthony Weiner (D) purposely commits lewd acts over a span of years, lies about it, snaps at reporters, makes a false statement of hacking (felony), drags it out for 10 days, apologizes, but refuses to resign...

hmm...

Not sure what goes through the minds of most Democratic Congressmen, but their Republican counterparts seem to resign over less. Yet, for some reason they still refuse to step down as public decency demands.

The only thing that shows less decency is the fact that constituents will still vote for him. This country... it's got a disgusting sense of humor.

Comment

From the NYTimes live blog of today's news conference:

Around 4:25 p.m. (ET) a tearful Mr. Weiner took the stage and said he had sent a close-up photograph of him in his underwear to a woman on Twitter, then lied about it and claimed he had been hacked. He apologized to his wife, his supporters, his staff, the woman he sent this photo to and to Andrew Breitbart, the blogger who revealed the indiscretion.

Mr. Weiner said he had sent inappropriate photos of himself to six women over three years, mostly before he was married, but some after.

He said he would not resign, and that his marriage was not ending.

Comment

Shoulda fessed up from the start,"Yeah, I did it. It's a prank [too phat fa U], my fellow Americans!"
                May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

He said he would not resign, and that his marriage was not ending.
                  Yet. The week is still young.

Comment

Originally posted by bjd392 View Post
                    Weiner (D) purposely commits lewd acts over a span of years, lies about it, snaps at reporters, makes a false statement of hacking (felony), drags it out for 10 days, apologizes, but refuses to resign...
                    Not sure what goes through the minds of most Democratic Congressmen, but their Republican counterparts seem to resign over less. Yet, for some reason they still refuse to step down as public decency demands.
                    The only thing that shows less decency is the fact that constituents will still vote for him. This country... it's got a disgusting sense of humor.
                    To even try and compare the occassional 'known' Dem indiscretions to the unending stream of known con abnormalities is absurd. Weiner should resign, and I think he'll be pressured by fellow Dems to do so, which like his marrige will probably come to an end. Those that continue wishing to vote for him now that we know he's guilty are stupid. Compare that to the long list of busted cons who used to fight back relentlessly but are now immediately pushed into resigning by their fellow cons to take the glaring focus off their bad ideas, plus the dedicated con voters who care not how bad their guys are and will always vote against the best interest of America just to be in power, and you get a taste of some truly disgusting attitudes in this country.
                    Let's keep it real.
                    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                      To even try and compare the occassional 'known' Dem indiscretions to the unending stream of known con abnormalities is absurd. Weiner should resign, and I think he'll be pressured by fellow Dems to do so, which like his marrige will probably come to an end. Those that continue wishing to vote for him now that we know he's guilty are stupid.
                      Charlie Rangel is a Congressional cancer, and regardless of pressure (or lack of), there's one piece of garbage that should have terminated years ago, and yet he's still smug and content in his seat. No small "con abnormalities" (regardless of how few or how many) can rival this travesty. Throw the Weiner in the fire too. But if by the end of this term Weiner and Rangel are still in office, it's enough to write Congress off as terminally ill.

I think the small con resignations are more tolerable than keeping large-scale filth like Rangel, Reid, Weiner, Pelosi in positions of high-end power. I'm quite happy that cons who are unfit to serve get kicked out of office or resign, as they should. I am disgusted how the lib/Dem counterparts find the arrogance to stay, even if they do worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        From the NYTimes live blog of today's news conference:
                        DISGUSTING! What a jerk! And I was ready to give him the benefit of a doubt. Talk about poor judgement. I am calling for his resignation. He has betrayed all of us.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Heck, he doesn't need to resign, he just needs a good wordsmith [remember "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?].

Comment

Time to pen the unauthorized biography:

The Rise and Fall of Weiner

A limited release

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

He's come clean, so he'll be fine now, so long as his congressional seat survives redistricting. His constituents are just not going to care about what he does on Twitter.
                              Greg

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                                Time to pen the unauthorized biography:

The Rise and Fall of Weiner

A limited release
                                And here is his fight song:

i wish i were an oscar mayer wiener
                                that is what i'd truly like to be
                                and if i were an oscar mayer wiener
                                everyone would be in love with me

my bologna has a first name its o-s-c-a-r
                                my bologna has a second name its m-a-y-e-r
                                i love to eat it every day
                                and if you ask me why i'll say
                                cause oscar mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a

Gooooooo team!
                                Last edited by matapule; June 6, 2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X