View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:15 AM
Ali`i

Send a message via AIM to TuNnL Send a message via Yahoo to TuNnL
Lightbulb Re: Hawai‘i Governor’s Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
we could go on all day how much he [...] sucks but comparatively we got it good. I don't see anybody better than Ige.
Well, the question is whether you have a crystal ball — or are stating a minority opinion, then, Ron. It is true the governor came from behind in 2014 — which is the reason I started off this post with that background information.

David Ige will have to do it again to win in 2018 — this time with the benefit/burden of incumbency. And with a “lame duck” lieutenant governor he appointed, no less. We'll see if our Hawaiithreads.com poll will provide a different snapshot than the one given by Mason Dixon Polling between March 13th through the 18th.

Latest poll shows who is on top in the race for Hawai‘i’s next Governor

Posted: Mar 26, 2018 8:52 AM HST
Updated: Mar 26, 2018 8:52 AM HST

KITV-4

Quote:
In the race to become Hawai‘i Governor, a new poll by the Honolulu Star Advertiser shows Democratic Candidate Colleen Hanabusa holding a 20% point lead over Current Governor David Ige.

That data gathered from 498 potential Democratic primary voters around the state showed 47% supporting Hanabusa, compared to 27% supporting Ige.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
USA TODAY, page 2A
11 March 1993