Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "House" on Fox

House marathons =

His character cracks me up. Sometimes I can't believe the things that come out of his mouth, keeps me guessing and i love it.

Comment

We love House here!! It cracks me up too the things that he says....so unexpected. There was the House marathon on a couple weekends ago and we watched. Dang, no House right now.....for the past two days it has been Elf marathon and today its Monk marathon! A couple of nights ago they had an ep with Amber in a bus accident? I fell asleep halfway through it. Anyone know the name of the ep and if its online for viewing?

TIA!
      Lovena
      Lovena

Comment

House's Head and Wilson's Heart. Hulu doesn't have it, neither does Fox website.

Comment

Another House fan here. I started watching in about the 2nd season (I think)

I think House's Head and Wilson's Heart are two of the best episodes of House. This season has really been going great. The last few shows of this season have all been good.

Comment

How come there was no new episode of House tonight? Did the network change the day and time again?

Comment

That occurence on today's episode of House came out of nowhere.

Comment

To which I say, "WTF...?"

Kal Penn got a new gig?

Hmmmm...just googled Kal Penn, and here's where he's going - unreal, but can't blame him for wanting a quick exit:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/...exclusive.html
                Last edited by Kimo; April 6, 2009, 09:19 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

So what did happen to the character that Kal Penn plays?

Comment

Why wasn't Suicide is Painless be used as background music because of the show's pop culture references and dark humor?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                      So what did happen to the character that Kal Penn plays?
                      He committed suicide. Why? That's something House & Company are going to have to figure out, like they do with mysterious illness of the week.
                      Last edited by helen; December 30, 2009, 02:23 PM. Reason: fixing the spoiler tag
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I revealed a show spoiler. What's the penalty for that? Is there a being banned time period?

Comment

No you didn't. For one thing it's a matter of timing. The episode aired on Monday. You posted your reply on Friday, 4 days after the fact. Now if you posted your reply before the episode aired then it would be a spoiler.

Comment

Did House tongue kiss Dr. Cuddy after he was vomiting? Do writers or editors overlook timeline continuity?

Comment

I think they took some liberties with time in last nite's ep. It appeared as though the de-tox took just overnight, but that's hard to believe.

Comment

Did Hugh Laurie win an Emmy for lead actor in a series yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X