• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Wishlist

What do you want for xmas?

Here's my list:
    - to get an internship and still stay in school
    - world peace (or atleast help to stop all of these disasters)
    - a laptop to work at school

(actually, I only care for the first one, the rest I can live w/out)
    Last edited by adrian; October 30, 2005, 09:36 AM.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Christmas Wishlist

Originally posted by doc1456
    What do you want for xmas?

Here's my list:
    - to get an internship and still stay in school
    - world peace (or atleast help to stop all of these disasters)
    - a 200gb hard drive or a quieter computer case

(actually, I only care for the first one, the rest I can live w/out)
    "you only care for the first one?"

den why even bother to put the second! WHACK WHACK!

Some people's children!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Even with world peace it doesn't prevent natural disasters from happening.

Comment

• Apple G4 iBook - $1299 (includes superdrive). I need that a for a web design project in the near future. A PowerBook would be even better!

• 1986 Honda VFR 750cc Interceptor. Red, white and blue striped paint scheme. In mint condition. IMO, THE BEST design ever made in the VFR line-up. I used to own a Pearl White VFR 700. What a beauty!

• New underwear. Briefs, not boxers. Dress socks too while we're at it.

• Granite countertops for my current kitchen and bath remodeling project.

• New SubZero and Viking appliances too.

• The house at the very top of Hawaii Loa Ridge.

• $1000 Costco Cash Card

• $1000 Best Buy Gift Card

• World Peace

If anyone would like to make my wishes come true, please PM me!
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

This Christmas, I got all I want...GOD, my children, MAMA, my son-inlaws and my lil' Antonio.

I do have something to wish for: I wish for all the children of MWH to have a pair of rubber slippers so they won't have to go bare footed.

Somehow, even if I'll be one month late in getting them their slippers...I'll make sure they'll get it!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

For the Iraq Central Bank to finally revalue the Iraq dinar so my $60,000 2 year investment in 60 million dinars becomes my multimillion dollar lottery ticket to Celebrity Millenium cruises to the Mediterranean forever and a condo aboard the Freedom Ship.

Or for my condo to sell at my asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              This Christmas, I got all I want...GOD, my children, MAMA, my son-inlaws and my lil' Antonio.

I do have something to wish for: I wish for all the children of MWH to have a pair of rubber slippers so they won't have to go bare footed.

Somehow, even if I'll be one month late in getting them their slippers...I'll make sure they'll get it!

Auntie Lynn
              Anything any of us can do to help? Like purchase? Deliver? Expedite delivery? Whatever? Huh? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                Anything any of us can do to help? Like purchase? Deliver? Expedite delivery? Whatever? Huh? Please?
                Dear Tutusue, Why you go make me cry?

I went to the Haunted House for the kids last night. I took pictures. They were so happy. I looked at their feet, many were without slippers, yet they still laughed, played and had fun.

Tomarrow, I will go to the Family Service Center and the Reading Center to find out how many children lives here. I will verify that by going door to door and getting the sizes and ages of the children.

Yes, Tutusue, I will let you know. You are an ANGEL!

It might be rubber slippers but it's GOLD SLIPPERS to them!

Mahalo,

Lynn Vasquez

Comment

It might be rubber slippers but it's GOLD SLIPPERS to them!
                  I like help!

Where's a good place to buy slippers at a reasonable price? Walmart? Long's? Price Busters?

Let me know and I'll send ya' a gift card for there.

No make da 'kine Crocs but. Whoah those buggahs feel good, but expensive!
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                    I like help!

Where's a good place to buy slippers at a reasonable price? Walmart? Long's? Price Busters?

Let me know and I'll send ya' a gift card for there.

No make da 'kine Crocs but. Whoah those buggahs feel good, but expensive!
                    Mahalo Pomai!

I'll post the information asap!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Dear Tutusue, Why you go make me cry?[...]
                      As long as they're happy tears I won't be concerned!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                        As long as they're happy tears I won't be concerned!
                        More than happy tears!

Mahalo,

Lynn

Comment

Wonderful idea, Auntie. I just wanted to remind you about something. Small kid time, the last thing I wanted was to wear anything on my feet. I went barefoot everywhere I went...no problem running over jagged a'a lava rocks down at the beach or playing Hawaiian-style football on the streets with asphalt so hot the black tar used to melt. The bottom of my feet were tough like rawhide, and I loved it.

So don't be surprised if some of those kids refuse to wear them rubbah slippahs. But I'm sure their parents could use them for giving them WHACK WHACKS too if they ack up.

Comment

I remember catching bus in high school. Da' students from Punahou were usually barefoot. Never understood why they did that.

If not for anything else, you'd think walking barefoot in public would be a personal health and safety hazard. Unless you get da' kine "Hawaiian feet".

Speaking of slippers, You know you local if: You go to one party and get so much rubbah slippahs at the front door, you don't know which one is yours.
                            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                              Wonderful idea, Auntie. I just wanted to remind you about something. Small kid time, the last thing I wanted was to wear anything on my feet. I went barefoot everywhere I went...no problem running over jagged a'a lava rocks down at the beach or playing Hawaiian-style football on the streets with asphalt so hot the black tar used to melt. The bottom of my feet were tough like rawhide, and I loved it.

So don't be surprised if some of those kids refuse to wear them rubbah slippahs. But I'm sure their parents could use them for giving them WHACK WHACKS too if they ack up.
                              Yep! I thought of that, too. I'd guess Auntie is referring to those who need them vs those who choose not to wear them. There are places where foot covering is mandatory. I, like you, chose barefoot every minute of every day that I could get away with it. Still do, even during casting sessions! Some children don't have the luxury of choice so Auntie will go door to door at MWH and find out first hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X