Law & Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Law & Order

A new season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent aired tonight on the USA Network. The starting credits have a slightly different beat to it.

Comment

How did you like it? Has the quality changed at all since the move?

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
        I'm curious - if Fred Thompson is running for president, don't they have to take his episodes off the air while they are campaigning? Something about equal air time? I seem to vaguely remember somethnig about this way back when Reagan was running. They couldn't air his movies. Anyone know about this?
        here are part one and part two and part threeof the answer.

short version: NBC will remove arthur branch but TNT won't.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
          How did you like it? Has the quality changed at all since the move?
          It's about the same. However since USA Network tends to re-air new episode a few hours later I did see it a second time to confirm that a certain character was initially shown at the begining of the episode and not at the end of the episode.

Comment

The 18th season of Law & Order airs tonight at 8pm (HST) on NBC. It's 2 hours long and some changes in the cast in both the police and DA side.

Don't know when it is going to air next week.

Comment

Was watching Law & Order tonight and during the comerical breaks it says that next week's episode will be Jeese Martin's last episode for the series.

Comment

I like the true to life casting of this show when they keep having a mid 20's attractive Asst. District Attorney who in the real world had just passed the bar exam. My fav is still Jill Hennesey.

Comment

Law & Order: Criminal Intent are airing some new episodes on the USA Network on Sunday nights.

Comment

I heard that Law & Order: CI will have Jeff Goldblum on it's cast since Chris Noth is no longer with the series.

Comment

Managed to catch an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent with Jeff Goldblum. What was sort of interesting in the character's background is that his dad is psychiatrist and went to medical school before becoming a police officer.

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36150661...ent-television

Reba the mail lady is leaving the series.

Comment

Re: Law & Order AINOKEA

Blank, SVU, CI, ETC, WTF-Over,
                          This is a TV series I can watch again and again, even over and over.

Why? I don't know, but I can and do.

Alani D. helps, but it's not the people, it's the JUSTICE (when we get it), that makes it OTT for me.

I feel better about catch and release rated from Kahalu`u to Manoa... (heh, heh)....
                          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                          ~ ~
                          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/...law___order_26

Law & Order will end its run of 20 years.

Comment

Currently watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent on NBC. Noticed that the captain for the unit has changed.

Comment

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/05/14/la...iska-hargitay/

How will they get Jennifer Love Hewitt to show her cleavage during scenes as a detective?

Comment

Working...
                                X