Heroes - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heroes - Season 3

Leaving the poor stuffed rabbit on Danko's nightstand was a nice touch.

I think Samson will go after Claire.

Comment

James Kyson Lee (Ando) visits Hawaii

New episode tonight.

Comment

Tonight's episode felt kind of disjointed at times, but at least it was shown who was Rebel.

Toward the end of the epsiode where Matt starts to fly make me first wonder that perhaps it was Sylar making himself as Matt to get after Daphane.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Toward the end of the epsiode where Matt starts to fly make me first wonder that perhaps it was Sylar making himself as Matt to get after Daphane.
          I thought so too. When Matt was intrigued at Daphne saying she could run on water, it sounded as if he didn't quite understand Daphne's power. I had figured it was Sylar fishing for information (it seems Sylar has to see and understand the power of the victim before acquiring it).

Hiro, Ando, and Matt Jr were funny. It seems Bryan Fuller is the only writer who can depict Hiro and Ando properly (especially Hiro). I hope we see more of this! Their story is continued in this week's graphic novel.

Did you see Tracy "wink" after Danko shattered her? She may be able to reconstitute herself, like Iceman from X-Men.

Best episode in a long time. They need to keep Bryan Fuller.
          Last edited by Vanguard; March 24, 2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
            Pali took him out sightseeing and has some pics up on his facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?src...7690665&ref=mf

Comment

So Hiro, Ando and the two Matt's are in one place while Peter, Nathan, Claire, Angela and Noah are at another place digging up dead bodies. Surash is retracing his dad's work and Sylar is pretending to be a federal agent hunting other people with abilities.

Did like the truck driver guy from Lubbock Texas who encounters Hiro, Ando and Matt Parkman Jr.
              Last edited by helen; April 6, 2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I thought Sylar's constant shape shifting was a cheap plot device to create angst in HRG's life. I also found it 'interesting' that Suresh's landlord mentioned Chandra's secret stash only now, and not in season 1.

Notice how things are slowly evolving to "Five Years Gone". There are several constants. Sylar with some deceptive ability (shapeshifting or illusions), a divorced HRG, an inactive Company replaced by the US Government that hunts specials, and an angsty relationship between Claire and HRG.

Comment

I wasn't paying too much attention to last week's episode but while watching last night's episode Ando calls himself the Crimson Arc.

I kind of thought that Nathan was not too bright of encounting a shape changing Sylar alone.

Comment

I really didn't care for the whole Psycho rip with Sylar.

Comment

Tonight's episode is the end of volume 4. Nathan dies, Hiro using his power nearly kills him and Sylar is brainwashed to become Nathan.

Comment

Working...
                      X