View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Luna

Default Re: Is Anyone There?

Well, since nobody is willing to address this topic, I think that it's important to bring it up, AGAIN.

Site traffic is down to almost Zero (with NO adds), so where does all the money come from to sponsor this site?

Here's my take:

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodman View Post
That's certainly one way of looking at it.

Another way might be (after reading through past posts) to simply conclude that site administrator having allowed forum vigilantes free reign to flame and insult members with impunity is perhaps serving a particular agenda through this site that may amount to propaganda.

I pose this question again: Is this an individually sponsored site, or is this site sponsored by C&C of Hon, or State of Hawaii $$$?

Jumping in to defend your pal who might work one or the other doesn't count. If ANYTHING, it just validates my point.

Like I said, this site has become an empty cave because the closed-minded few who were DELIBERATELY AND WILLFULLY allowed to dominate it by belittling ANY dissenting opinions, and have turned it into an echo chamber that does NOT allow free thought and honest opinionns which do not conform to the forum agenda.
I think people got tired of all the out-of-control "moderators" virtue-signaling through identity politics of manufactured outrage cloaked in what can only be described as a painfully obvious and artificially pious, self-righteous indignation.

These rants were often delivered in an incredulous monologue of "Holier-Than-Thou" sanctimony belittling the author. And anyone who discovered that the Site Administrator actually allowed, facilitated, and gave summary approval to all of this knew that there was NEVER ANY REAL OPEN DISCUSSION ON THIS SITE when opinions and FACTS went against the agenda of the Admin & his designated Website Vigilantes.

And as I said before, now, it's just an empty echo chamber.

I used to be a moderator for a similar website, so I know it's not cheap to maintain.

So my question sill stands: I don't care who the individuals name is who is listed as site "owner","superintendent", "operator", etc.

I just want to know how much City, State, or Federal dollars are currently being used to subsidize it.

Last edited by woodman; August 6th, 2019 at 09:25 PM.