This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 6

Steak, pasta salad, potatoe salad and a bottle of Orange Gatorade.

Comment

Egg rolls, hot dog sandwiches, pasta salad, potatoe salad, cole slaw, banana and a bottle of water.

Comment

Hamburger helper (Philly Cheesesteak), pasta salad, banana and a bottle of water.

Comment

Kind of crunchy batch (remove the heat too soon) of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese with a bottle of Diet Coke.

Had a banana before cooking that batch, I suspect I might munch on strawberrys or grapes later on tonight.

Comment

Steak, potatoe salad, asparagus and a bottle of water.

Comment

Chicken flavored Rice a Roni, hot dogs, potatoe salad and a can of Diet Coke.

Comment

Baby carrots, the last scoops of potatoe salad, banana, a few slices of cold cut turkey and a slice of cheese washed down with a can of Diet Coke and maybe a pouch (or two) of Capri Sun juice.

Comment

Hot dogs, Macaroni & Cheese, a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

Hot dogs, packaged rice mix from Lipton, banana and a bottle of water.

Comment

Two nights ago it was an awesome filet mignon at Haleiwa Joe's in Kaneohe. One of the best steaks I've ever had in Hawaii, and almost as good as Ruth's Chris or at Hy's.
                      Last night it was at Assagio in the Ala Moana Center. I happened to see HT's own Helen walking by.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Shrimp in garlic butter sauce, steamed broccoli and a cup of Mountain Dew from Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.

Comment

Prime rib, a couple of green vegetables, bread, a cup of Diet Coke and sundae from the Outback Steakhouse.

Comment

Polish sausage, pizza slice and a cup of water from Costco.

Had a glass of Coors Light beer from the Shirokiya Beer Garden and Food Court.

Comment

The Works pizza and a cup of strawberry lemonade from California Pizza Kitchen.

Comment

Big burger and garlic fries from the newest Teddy's Bigger Burgers location near Don Quijote Kaheka (across Makaloa Street in the former Blockbuster store).

Pricey and messy to eat, but very good!

Teddy's Bigger Burgers is now expanding on Oahu, Neighbor Islands, and even on the mainland.

Comment

Working...
                                X