No announcement yet.

How can you identify a time traveller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How can you identify a time traveller?

Pedro...that was a Delorean DMC! And Doc used it because of it's unique Stainless Steel skin.

Anyway I had a nice discussion with some of my collegues when I was working in an underground bunker at Holleman AFB in New Mexico during the late 70's on these radar LRU's that made planes invisible to radar and we discussed what it would take to time travel.

It turns out that mathematically to move one second in time backwards while on Earth, it would take the collective energy equal to the speed of light plus 1 to move just that one second back in time.

The problem is that if you exceed the speed of light, atomic structure begins to decompose as the energized particles cannot combine themselves fast enough to form itself that ultimately become molecular.

Basically exceeding the speed of light would mean tearing youself apart at the atomic level...you cease to exist, even your DNA becomes disenbodied.

But if you could exceed the rate in which atomic structure combines itself to form molecular structures then theoretically you can move back one second in time while on the physical mass of Earth. But when you escape the mass of Earth's gravity, you also escape the relativity of the physics surrounding that norm. That's why in space astronauts have actually been able to slow down the rate of time because their mass is not relative to Earth's without the need of even getting close to the speed of light by as much as a few seconds, their watches proved it.

Thus the basis of Quantum Physics is born...in other words, relativity happens when it is observed. Imagine time as a record. There is only one grove in a record per side and according to QP, time is relative only when observed much like a record needle plays that part of the album only at that point. Like a record the future and past are already there it, the needle just has to play that part to produce the "real time". But like a record needle, if you bump the tone arm you can actually jump from one "real time" to another and play out that part of time. It's the same theory that allows QP to dictate that time travel is like bumping the needle to either side of "real time" to play out a latter or an earlier part of it.

In QP "real time" is relative only when observed. So with that one can theorize that time is pre-destined and that brings us to how God and QP somehow share the same theories on fate. Kinda like the decoding the science of spirituality.

yeah I'm a radio guy but I spent a lot of time working on some really neat stuff when I was in the military and with some really interesting people who had degrees in Rocket Science.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
    X