Mama Mia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mama Mia

For the longest time, I couldn't get a Japanese song out of my head. A version of Shimauta by Remi Natsukawa. Do a search on YouTube. The song is actually really nice and the "power ballad" version was used as the anthem for a South American soccer team, but it's really addictive and stays with you for a long time. I can now listen to it without being obsessed with it. All the other songs mentioned don't bother me any. Just depends I guess. I just heard the ad for Mama Mia and I already can't remember the tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
      For the longest time, I couldn't get a Japanese song out of my head. A version of Shimauta by Remi Natsukawa. Do a search on YouTube. The song is actually really nice and the "power ballad" version was used as the anthem for a South American soccer team, but it's really addictive and stays with you for a long time. I can now listen to it without being obsessed with it.
      Yeah, the rarely-appearing-here Lurkah turned us on to that one - it's really lovely.

Comment

Well everybody's heard about the bird
        The bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word.

Comment

I never knew there was a sing-a-long version. I'll pass that on to the wife. Daughter would love it.
          The sing-along version is an option on the DVD and Blu-Ray disc! It's the BEST way to watch it! You can drown out poor Pierce Brosnan who really doesn't sing well!
          Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
          My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Working...
          X