"The Looney Tunes Show" on Cartoon Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Looney Tunes Show" on Cartoon Network

The Cartoon Network is airing a new series called The Looney Tunes Show, I haven't seen an episode yet. New episodes air on Tuesdays at 5pm HST. Repeats of older episodes air during the week at various times.

From what I read about the series it is about Bugs and Daffy living together in one house with the various Warner Bros cartoon characters as neighbors.
    Last edited by helen; June 2, 2011, 08:46 PM.

Re: "The Looney Tunes Show" on Cartoon Network

I'm curious enough that I may watch an episode or two.

But it's just not the same as the classic MM/Looney Toons. Nothing can hold a candle to the Avery, Jones, Clampett, Blanc era.

Comment

I agree with Opihimonster...while staring at a 37¢ residual check!

Comment

Originally posted by Opihimonster View Post
        But it's just not the same as the classic MM/Looney Toons. Nothing can hold a candle to the Avery, Jones, Clampett, Blanc era.
        No Mel Blanc, no way.
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

The problem with this series is that airs at times that I am not a home and I just never bothered to replace the VCR. There was an episode that aired at 5:30 pm on Sunday so I decided to watch it. The main segment has Bugs and Daffy attempting to help their neighbor which happens to be the witch and her son (the big hairy monster). The son has problems making friends so it is up to Daffy to help out.

Porky Pig, Speedy Gonzales and Granny make appearences in the episode.

Also shown was a Roadrunner cartoon, the two of them are in the desert and not with Bugs and Daffy. The Coyote manages to get hit in the head, smashing into a billboard and falling from a high wire to avoid some dynamite, only to land on top of him and exploding a second later.

Comment

This week's episode has Granny relating a tale to Daffy that she was an Allied spy in Paris duing World War II. The weird part is this ia where and when she meets up with Tweety Bird who was also in the war as an Allied carrier bird.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
              This week's episode has Granny relating a tale to Daffy that she was an Allied spy in Paris duing World War II. The weird part is this ia where and when she meets up with Tweety Bird who was also in the war as an Allied carrier bird.
              Was this "Hatta Mari"?

Comment

Warner Bros. Discovery pulls hundreds of Looney Tunes shorts from HBO Max (yahoo.com)

On with the show, this is it.

Comment

Working...
                X