X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Originally posted by dick View Post
    Actually, yes, I have.

Needless to say, things didn't last long...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like go moemoe but this is getting interesting!

Who's ya daddy?

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
      Please PJ... read your own threads. ...Attack the thread... not the poster.
      Mānoa, I know you mean well, but like PJ said, your post is hypocracy. You are the one who attacked PJ. You may think you were being funny. But I can only speak for myself, when I say it’s difficult to read your post:
      Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
      Nice reply to the person posting
      ...and not conclude the same thing PJ did — you were looking to start trouble.

Mahi Waina, ofcourse, can still bail you out of this one.

Back to the topic: It pisses me off when you do everything you think is possible to avoid getting sick, and still fall ill.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
        If Hawaiians don't look out for their own culture, it'll disappear. Pretty simple concept.
        You nevah like one haole fo' talk pidgin la'dat? TRY EAT SH!T

Comment

Originally posted by Mahi Waina View Post
          Self-appointed guardians of everything Hawaiian.
          If you can see through the anger inherent in this post, I doubt there's anyone here who doesn't understand what MW is actually saying.
          If Hawaiians don't look out for their own culture, it'll disappear.
          Absolutely true - and not exactly the same thing MW is attacking.

Comment

Mind the language. And if your answer to the thread question is each other, keep it to yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahi Waina View Post
              You nevah like one haole fo' talk pidgin la'dat? TRY EAT SH!T
              Is that the best you can do?

Weak attempts to bait me into personal attacks piss me off.

Comment

I just hate customers with attitude.

One person came in like he knew the place, and asked where were the other products in the window from last week. I told him that we were doing inventory, so some products won't be available for this week. He then tells me that we had a PSU which is now not on the window, so I pointed it out. After asking me for the price, I told him about the inventory thing, and won't have prices on the products for this week. He gets mad that he can't get a PSU or any other products. I mentioned something about compusa and other stores, but he gets furious that a small store like us don't have what he has. Luckily, I calmed him down and before I knew it, he left.
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Is that the best you can do?

Weak attempts to bait me into personal attacks piss me off.

I apologize to anybody that I have offended, but do not retract anything I have said. I figure that anybody whose shoe fit what I was saying should be able to take what they have been dishing out.

I will be serious now, since some people do not understand sarcasm. Some locals will never accept an outsider being involved with, appreciating or trying to fit in with their culture, and I am not the least bit interested in their opinions. I see them in the same way that I see rednecks in Idaho who chase U.S. Government biologists off of public land: provincial, ignorant and bigoted.

My enthusiasm for ki ho'alu has led me to spend money on CD's and concerts and instructional books. I have sent them as gifts to friends (I never burn them) and strive to respect the tunings, spirit and meanings of the songs, to the point of asking the artists personally.

In what way do you need to defend your culture from me? Am I not helping to preserve it by supporting it?

Comment

I've been a pretty avid mountain biker the past 13 years and have seen parts of this island that few do as a result. What burns me so bad is to finish an hour long climb on a rutted double track to find a refrigerator or stove dumped trailside at the top. I mean whaaaaa?!?!?! Shlep it all the way up the mountain to dump it when we have refuse convenience centers all over the island that will allow you to dump it for free?!?!?!?!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...people do some stupid things...

Comment

Me and car alarms don't go together - especially if the alarm is hooked up to a horn. And since the store is 10 ft from a loading zone, that makes it more irritating.

Oh, and I hate it when people state the obvious. A car salesman left a voicemail on my phone, saying that a car I checked out a week ago is still available, but the price went up from $0.99.
                      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                        It pisses me off when I'm watching a TV show or movie and a woman (or any female character over the age of six, but especially a grown woman) calls her father "Daddy."

Honest to God, has anyone ever heard a real, live woman call her father "Daddy"? What is up with TV/movie people that they have to infantalize women ... Oh, now I get it.
                        When my cousin became an adult she started calling her mom by her first name, then all of her aunties and uncles by first name only, not Uncle Charlie or Auntie Margaret but Charlie and Margaret.

Needless to say it smacked of rudeness. At least in this Japanese clan.
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Declaring UTERINE JIHAD!
                          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                          We're not here to mess around
                          Boston, you know we love you madly
                          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                          You know we couldn't live without you
                          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Working a long day, getting a migraine, feeling sick and just wanting to go home, eat soup and crash ... going out to the car at 9:30 p.m. and finding I have a flat tire. Can't deal with that right now, stuck here at work for now. Can't drive all the way home on one of those weenie spares, anyway.

F*ing H-1 from Kapolei, second flat tire recently. Brand new tires last week, too. Farking Honolulu roads!

Stupid of me to be on computer with a migraine but i wanted to complain to someone. gotta go lie down now, good thing i have a sofa in my office. might be sleeping here tonight. thanks for letting me vent.

Comment

Hope things get better for you Maddie...

It does piss me off about the road conditions here in Hawaii.

However, it doesn't seem like me getting mad or pissed about them will do any good.

What does now piss me off... is that after all the education I've had recently since I moved to Hawaii about Tsunami's.... that when the huge Earthquake hit... I never thought to evacuate out of my zone....

So that pisses me off at myself for the fact that I just wasn't thinking...

Next time I feel a jolt like that.... I'm heading to higher grounds instead of jumping on HT....

So to wrap this up... I'm pissed at myself for not taking propper precautions for me and my Ohana when the initial jolts came in....
                              Next time.... were heading for higher ground.... SERIOUSLY

Comment

One thing that pisses me off is a radio station changing formats. The owner of the radio station obviously doesn't care how much I love the format they are dumping to make way for a new format that I may not like. When KUMU AM dumped Adult Standards in June 2004 for Air America talk, I was angry. Visionary Related Entertainment, the owner of KUMU AM, did not care how much I love Adult Standards or how much I hate talk radio. The owner has no aloha. Talk about being cruel and insensitive.

Another thing that pisses me off is people who do not reply to my emails. I feel that when I send an email to someone, that person should reply to my email to answer my questions or at least acknowledge that they received my email. Don't leave me hanging.

Comment

Working...
                                X