The "Tom and Jerry" cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Tom and Jerry" cartoons

The Cartoon Network is running a Tom and Jerry marathon today, not only are they showing cartoons from the series but their movies as well too.

An cartoon short episode that was aired today, I think it was titled "Mouse and Cat" showed an alternate view of their world where Jerry the Mouse was chasing and beating up Tom the Cat. It looks kind of recent since in the background scenes one could see a flat screen TV.

I think an all time favorite of mine in the series is when Jerry's Uncle Tex came to visit before his debut on singing on TV. When practicing for the event Uncle Tex's guitar breaks a string so he attempts to get a replacement string from Tom's wiskers, much to the dismay of both Tom and Jerry as more stings break during the episode.

Re: The "Tom and Jerry" cartoons

Originally posted by helen View Post
    An cartoon short episode that was aired today, I think it was titled "Mouse and Cat" showed an alternate view of their world where Jerry the Mouse was chasing and beating up Tom the Cat. It looks kind of recent since in the background scenes one could see a flat screen TV.
    Nah. The real alternate Tom & Jerry was the Itchy & Scratchy Show.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Not a fan. I cheer for the cat over a rat even wen as cartoon.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/education-29427843

Tom,Jerry,Amos & Andy.

Comment

Working...
        X