• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into car models/photography?

This guy is CRAZY - http://www.flickr.com/photos/2479674...th/2346008881/
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Into car models/photography?

I think it's absolutely cool. So much attention to detail, you almost feel like you could step into those pictures.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
      I think it's absolutely cool. So much attention to detail, you almost feel like you could step into those pictures.
      There's this place in Los Angeles in the Arcadia mall that has walls of die-cast model cars, some custom painted with custom wheels and all. Definately a modeler's dream store.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Remember Pete's Modelcraft in (Da old) Ala Moana Shopping Center???
        They had everything and I built many cars, some boats and planes. Non RC though. But I got into detail to a point... spark plug wires, cloth seats, intricate painting, better tires, etc.

This guy is amazing! Really cool.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

hi i do remember petes modelcraft is they had one in kam shopping center back then and i did purchase my car model's from there and then i learned of ww 2 airplane's and i built a few only some didnt last only i did keep the one's that lasted and i still have my corsair from ww2 and it still look's pretty good and my deceased father helped me to build one out of wood and it still with me and that was the final time,

my deceased father and i did one thing together and it was fun.i still miss him only i know he's in a better place and i stilsl do at time's think of him.

i also built boat's and mostly was all car's and a close friend in that time,did the same as yourself mr menehune man and he did an intricate of work on his model's and they did look authentic only as he grew older,he got rid of them and in my later life,i did the same.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Cool Sansei!
            It was a lot of fun back in those days yeah?!
            Kid times was da bes'
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

hi menehune man,it was cool back in the day and i agree it was fun and kid time's were the best only since im a middle aged adult,i only em or write to my foreign friend's in their language and even though they dont respond,i keep them in my prayer's as i do before i go to rest.i do miss the hobby shop that was next to the chop suey place by mccully,may you remember this one? This one has so many good plastic model's and i did build the ww2 corsair that had the propeller's on the outside and that's the one that many of the marine corp pilot's flew in ww2.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Wonderful link that made me think about movies or a time machine. Very cool models and detailing.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                X