Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

I already fart purple. Why change?

Comment

I go with the blue fart option. Flatulence, in any color, is truly a "passing" phenonama. It comes; it goes. About the only negative about it that I envision, is that somebody might ask, if the fart was dealt anonymously (and if it's possible to deal blue farts secretly) in a crowded room is: "Eh..who wen (blue) fut?" Farts come and go. Green sweat, I'm afraid, with the potential staining issues, might poses significantly more problems.

Comment

Blue Futs would look awesome. But I agree with Surfingfarmboy that it would be hard to sneak in a silent one with the blue cloud coming out of your butt....

Would add to wise old sayings like "Don't eat yellow snow"

"Don't enter elevators with blue air"
        Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Why is that?

This post had me thinking this:

Did you ever notice that when someone who passes gas silently it smells really bad compared to someone who passes gas really loudly.

Why is that?

Comment

Re: Why is that?

I just saw our current active users/viewers go down from 77 to 13.
            why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by helen
              This post had me thinking this:

Did you ever notice that when someone who passes gas silently it smells really bad compared to someone who passes gas really loudly.

Why is that?
              They trying to be "sneaky" as suppose to just letting it out!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

gosh aunty.
                dass right!
                wow...
                well said.
                that's gotta be... post of the month!
                Last edited by kimo55; September 16, 2005, 01:49 PM.

Comment

google kicks a**

So why do farts smell? Fermented food produces different types of fumes, some of which smell. Flatulence contains odorless gases, such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and methane, but it also contains the "oh-so-nasty" hydrogen sulfide, which causes the smell. If you have not noticed by now, some of the aforementioned fumes are flammable, like methane and oxygen, so you can, in fact, burn farts. Yes, you can set them aflame; it is not a myth, and a great way to impress the girls too... you do know I'm joking?
                  How much odor is produced also depends on the food you eat. Vegetarians might fart as often as meat-eaters, but their "serenades" do not smell as much because vegetables produce less hydrogen sulfide. The more sulfur rich the foods you eat, the more your farts will stink because bacteria will generate sulfides and mercaptans as they break down the nutrients. Beware: even though cauliflower is a vegetable, it also makes you stinky, so watch out!

Comment

Who gives a KAKAS? A FART is a FART!!!! I never smelt a sweet one!

Aunty Lynn hahahahahaha!
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

"A burp is a fart wasted" is my motto.

Comment

I don't perspire much.. so I chose that one.

Rethinking it however.. if you perspired fluorescent green it would be quite visible for the rest of the day until you washed that shirt.. whereas a blue fart could be done in the men's bathroom without any women seeing that one and then gone away forever!

I should have chose the blue farts.. could be more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                          Which one gives out the less offensive smell? Also when you fart the blue smoke is there some kind of sound effect that goes with that too? Is there some kind of dependency with regreads to the volume level of the sound the fart makes, how bad the smell is and the size of the blue smoke when it comes out? Does the blue smoke stain your underwear? Can you switch choices, like today you perspire the Fluorescent Green Sweat and tomorrow you Fart Blue Smoke? Does the Fluorescent Green Sweat glows in the dark? Could you use it as hair gel? Does it come out from under your arms or from your forehead?
                          HAHAHAHAHA! Your post gave me a much needed laugh!! I'm still giggling.
                          Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

Originally posted by Fondoo
                            Beware: even though cauliflower is a vegetable, it also makes you stinky, so watch out!
                            More so than broccoli? Those can be quite deadly, from my experience!
                            Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

Originally posted by tiptoetulip
                              More so than broccoli? Those can be quite deadly, from my experience!
                              Or asparagus. How come asparagus makes your pee stink that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                                Or asparagus. How come asparagus makes your pee stink that way?
                                When questions like this arise, I always say to ask Cecil. Asparagus doesn't affect us all this way, as the article says. It's genetic! Blame your folks.
                                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
                                X