Go Back   HawaiiThreads.com > Hale Heahea > Announcements
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Search Latest Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 7th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Default Welcome, Hawaii Radio & TV Guide!

It's my pleasure to extend a warm welcome to the regular visitors and chatters of the Hawaii Radio & TV Guide website, the definitive, long-running web resource for... well, Hawaii radio and television information and news, run by the tireless and thorough mel. And I'm especially proud to announce our partnership in building the shared Hawaii Media discussion forums here at HawaiiThreads.com.

Discussion and debate about local media can now be found there. Topics relating to entertainment at large (i.e. Hollywood blockbusters, national pop stars, etc.) will still have a home in the current entertainment area, Na Mea Ho`ohau`oli.

The Hawaii Radio & TV Guide brings its own energetic and articulate community of local media fans, commentators and practitioners, and I think the members of the growing HawaiiThreads.com `ohana will find we'll have much in common and much to talk about.

The Hawaii Radio & TV Guide's Hawaii Media section joins our cozy family of special talkstory neighborhoods, which also includes Mililani Talk, GPS Talk, and 4Bangers United.